Worst Movie Ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Surprised noone has mentioned the crap-on-celluloid that was:

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

and

THE GARBAGE PAIL KIDS MOVIE

:yuck even to an 11 year old kid who was a fanatic for these two lines, :yuck

Hmmm...never saw the Garbage Pail Kids Movie. I saw Masters Of the Universe when I was a kid and was pissed alot of the main characters (including Orko) wasn't in that movie.

You know what other bad movies are out there has been Hollywood's string of classic hit TV shows put to film. Movies like the Honeymooners and Bewitched were atrocious. I was pissed at the Hollywood treatment they gave the Dukes Of Hazzard movie with Johnny Knoxville, Sean William Scott, and Jessica Simpson. I loved, absolutely loved the classic Dukes of Hazzard TV episodes. I remember seeing the film version of the Dukes Of Hazzard and just shaking my head at what they did to what could've been a great franchise.

pixletwin said:
A movie depicting a young 's strange, journey from Milan to Minsk? :lol

I did always want to see Checkmate, and what is that positively awful smell coming from your car?!

:lol

Nitro said:
Hmmm...never saw the Garbage Pail Kids Movie. I saw Masters Of the Universe when I was a kid and was pissed alot of the main characters (including Orko) wasn't in that movie.

You know what other bad movies are out there has been Hollywood's string of classic hit TV shows put to film. Movies like the Honeymooners and Bewitched were atrocious. I was pissed at the Hollywood treatment they gave the Dukes Of Hazzard movie with Johnny Knoxville, Sean William Scott, and Jessica Simpson. I loved, absolutely loved the classic Dukes of Hazzard TV episodes. I remember seeing the film version of the Dukes Of Hazzard and just shaking my head at what they did to what could've been a great franchise.

I grew up watching Dukes of Hazzard and I LOVED the movie. Oh and Jessica Simpson was hot!!!!!

EVILFACE said:
I grew up watching Dukes of Hazzard and I LOVED the movie. Oh and Jessica Simpson was hot!!!!!

Jessica Simpson was definately hot in that movie....

It was just with the movie version, it wasn't what I was expecting. Not taking anything away from Johnny Knoxville, Sean William Scott, or Burt Reynolds...but I was disappointed how far off the movie was compared to the TV series. Maybe it was high expectations that I shouldn't have had going in on opening night. Keep in mind, most die-hard Dukes fans loathed the film. The TV show was very family friendly. It wasn't a movie I can show my young nieces and nephews when they come over. Trust me...they've already asked...

KitFisto said:
In no particular order

Borat
Popeye ( Robin Williams )
Raising Arizona
Bram Stokers Dracula
Roadhouse
Clan of the Cave Bear
Battlefield Earth

Raising Arizona? Por que? Just my morbid curiosity...

Originally Posted by KitFisto
In no particular order

Borat
Popeye ( Robin Williams )
Raising Arizona
Bram Stokers Dracula
Roadhouse
Clan of the Cave Bear
Battlefield Earth

Wow Kit! There are 5 movies that I like there! I'll give you a hint....they aren't Battlefield Earth or Clan of the Cavebear (gratuitious Daryl Hannah nudity excluded). I don't think Roadhouse should be on a worst movie list as long as Roadhouse 2 exists lol. Also for the record...Patrick Swayzie's hair alone could kick your butt in that movie so tread lightly!:google
:D :D :D :D

vespagirl said:
Raising Arizona? Por que? Just my morbid curiosity...

No kidding. Raising Arizona has to be one of my all-time favorite movies. John Goodman and Nic Cage (when he was a hip actor and didn't take himself too seriously yet). Great movie.

madden821 said:
No kidding... wonder if Prognosis Negative is a real movie too? :D

It hasn't been mentioned yet in the list of Seinfeld movies, but how bout Ponce De Leon too, same episode as Prognosis Negative.

pixletwin said:
No kidding. Raising Arizona has to be one of my all-time favorite movies. John Goodman and Nic Cage (when he was a hip actor and didn't take himself too seriously yet). Great movie.

It's all opinion. I just thought it was terrible. I am just not into what I call "stupid humor" movies other than a very few.

pixletwin said:
Surprised noone has mentioned the crap-on-celluloid that was:

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

and

THE GARBAGE PAIL KIDS MOVIE

:yuck even to an 11 year old kid who was a fanatic for these two lines, :yuck

Even as a little kid I remember being really disappointed at these films. Garbage Pail Kids was no shocker, but Masters was just such a bummer. I remember walking out of the theater asking my dad why they had to travel to the future and why none of my favorite characters were named correctly. I don't remember his response, but I remember feeling that "I just got rooked" feeling and to this day it still lights up when I see crap like Pluto Nash or Bewitched.

Or Ghost Rider. I watched it on Youtube and even though I didn't pay for it, I want Nic Cage to give me my 2 hours back.

Back