Worst Marvel Character Sideshow Could Make A PF Of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djklambake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a silly question I'm sure we can all get down 'n dirty pondering:

Once Sideshow runs out of popular Marvel properties to produce (which would be never), what would be the stupidest/worst/most ridiculous Marvel character Sideshow could make a PF out of (and probably eventually become a grail piece)?

Or the question would read: What stupid/terrible/lame/ridiculous Marvel character deserves a PF made of 'em?

My nominees (thus far):

• Whizzer
• Stilt-Man
• Slapstick
• NFL Superpro
• Dazzler
• Jubilee
• Joe Quesada :)lol)

Venom

Even though he's a popular character, he would make a horrible PF. Unless they used rubber instead of spandex.

if they make him, hopefully he doesnt come with a underwear :horror

A Namor in Speedos would be the only PF I'd respect of him, but I think I'd prefer a Namor in a VS dio.

Moving things along in this thread... Adam Warlock. That guy sucks.

A Namor in Speedos would be the only PF I'd respect of him, but I think I'd prefer a Namor in a VS dio.

Moving things along in this thread... Adam Warlock. That guy sucks.

Namor Vs. Ironman from Civil War!!!

Adam Warlock, is that the best you can do:D

Hmm...how about Penance. But not the cool new ex-speedball penance...I'm talking about the chick from the '90s Generation X comic book with White Queen and Banshee as head masters. Penance had razor sharp spines/blades covering her entire body......

"Ohh...my SSC PF Penance has FINALLY arrived...now I'll just take her out of the box and put her.....:horror....right.....:horror.......over......:cuss...here....:horror.....:medic

The exclusive could be a box of Band-Aids!

Sandman...out of SAND...

Actually, that would be quite cool...

But can you imagine, the box turns up, and it's just full of Sand and a green sweater...

And it says on the side: SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED...

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Back