Worst Film of 2008!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dark Knight, it wasn't the worst film but so damn hyped up and all that was delivered was a mediocre film at best.

The Dark Knight, it wasn't the worst film but so damn hyped up and all that was delivered was a mediocre film at best.

at last someone with the balls to admit this was quite a poor movie with only Heath Ledger's performance as the highlight...

Although I have to say Love Guru was pretty bad...

Indiana Jones. I dont think it's the actual worst movie of 2008, but it is the worst movie that I saw.

I liked, the happening, love guru, and wanted way more than IJ.

at last someone with the balls to admit this was quite a poor movie with only Heath Ledger's performance as the highlight...

Although I have to say Love Guru was pretty bad...

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl !!!!

Would like to amend my answer Cloverfield was the absolute worst movie I've seen this year, so bad I and my Girlfriend fell asleep while watching it and neither of us wanted to finish it in the morning. It wasn't anything to do with the style as I really enjoyed the Blair Witch Project.

Dark Knight isnt the worst,but the most overrated movie of the year!

The Happening was pretty bad,but ive seen many terrible movies so i dont know where to start.

Willingly or were you forced? if willingly you deserved everything you got and you should be ashamed of yourself!

I had no desire to see it but my fiancee has sat through a lot of genre junk for me over the years so I'll go see anything she wants. The only time I ever drew the line was Sex and the City.

Back