Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

I sense a meme.

Sorry to hear about the paint issues. Worldbox is a pretty small company. No way do they have the capacity to produce enough for replacements like HT would.

I'm still waiting for mine from cotswold. It's still incoming.

Alright. Hopefully they got a spare coming in, but I doubt it. I got another US site I can order from in case they didn't. They're waiting on theirs too.

Just get some Vallejo paints, Pebeo varnish and fix everything by yourself.
At least that's what I'd do. Less time- and nerve-consuming.

I stink at painting. The fact the paint is peeling off his one tooth, I don't feel comfortable at all doing that myself. Let me see what they say. I reached out to my one painter buddy on here, but I don't know if he can do it yet.

I stink at painting.
We all do at first. :lol

allen_iverson-es.jpg

The fact the paint is peeling off his one tooth...
Most likely because WB use crappy paint/varnish.
Or because they didn't clean the surface with alcohol before applying paints.

With their first Nemesis release, I had peeling paint off the teeth too.

I also noticed last night the tentacle that goes into the head of the 1.0 popped out because they didn't give it enough slack to move the head in a downward position. I was able to fix it with super glue, I just need to be careful with it.

I went through four of those before I got one without QC issues.

Their QC is for ****. Bio knows. Both of our Nemesis had locked shoulders since their paint sealed the joint. He was able to pry his open, but mine was FUBAR'd. Luckily I ordered from Timewalkertoys, and Steven followed the conversations about it and inspected mine before sending it. The only issue was a loose neck, but I fixed that very easily.

They're going to refund me. They don't have a replacement. So I gotta try and grab another... ****.

They told me they had to special order this one since the distributor shorted them. I think whatever the next one is, I'll just accept it.

Looks like I may need to wait awhile to get a new one. All the ones listed on eBay are PO's.

Well I already sent it back. I do have somewhere else I can order in the US, maybe I'll do that if I can't order it directly from eBay.

Are you still waiting on yours to come in?

Well I already sent it back. I do have somewhere else I can order in the US, maybe I'll do that if I can't order it directly from eBay.

Are you still waiting on yours to come in?

I seeee.

Yeah I'm still waiting on mine. It'll be funny if I get a notification real soon...I'll suspect they just sent me yours :lol

I should have had you make a small distinguishing mark somewhere that only we knew about, then I could really tell :lol

If mine has peeling teeth paint, I'll know whats up :panic:

If it's got a white mark on the one neck tentacle and the paint is missing on the teeth, it's mine. But I doubt they'll do that. Sucks they got shorted on their shipment as I could of gotten a replacement.

Back