Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we can somehow remove the tentacles and do customs of longer ones and add extras to his back.

Ew, why is he so bulked up/flabby? He's supposed to be extremely anorexic around his torso and have a wider back.

Definitely umbrella chronicles version. Goofy face makes this an easy pass again.

The head sculpt is throwing me off a bit or maybe the body I dunno just looks weird .

It's both. I think worldbox tried to immitate Nemesis's head sculpt in RE3 with the patchy skin but at the same time made him look goofy.

Then took that head and put it on the umbrella chronicles fat body.

It's both. I think worldbox tried to immitate Nemesis's head sculpt in RE3 with the patchy skin but at the same time made him look goofy.

Then took that head and put it on the umbrella chronicles fat body.

Pretty much. The UC Nemesis had a chubbier head but the one on this figure seems closer to some of the old RE3 concept artworks. It basically ends up looking like a mish-mash of both.

Overall I still think it's pretty good attempt at a Type-2 Nemesis and I'm personally just happy that we're getting uniquely sculpted RE figures like these at all, especially with how HT never fully utilizes the license. I'd love to see Worldbox try their hand at a Birkin or Tyrant figure as well after Nemesis (even Alexia's first form would be nice).

Pretty much. The UC Nemesis had a chubbier head but the one on this figure seems closer to some of the old RE3 concept artworks. It basically ends up looking like a mish-mash of both.

Overall I still think it's pretty good attempt at a Type-2 Nemesis and I'm personally just happy that we're getting uniquely sculpted RE figures like these at all, especially with how HT never fully utilizes the license. I'd love to see Worldbox try their hand at a Birkin or Tyrant figure as well after Nemesis (even Alexia's first form would be nice).

It really depends on how these things sell if they want to take it any further.

It would probably cost like $500 or more... but I want this.

Birkin_3.jpg

To me, this has always been the ultimate Tyrant. I really don't label Nemesis that since the only characteristic he has is his size and strength. Tyrants have claws (or grow claws) and he has none.

It would probably cost like $500 or more... but I want this.
The G3 form is cool though I'll admit I'm biased towards the G2 and G4 transformations:
lkJGcSZ.jpg

Q5SxISp.jpg

To me, this has always been the ultimate Tyrant. I really don't label Nemesis that since the only characteristic he has is his size and strength. Tyrants have claws (or grow claws) and he has none.
Interestingly, I always saw Nemesis more as a parallel to the Tyrants than a proper one, given how he was created seperately from the initial Tyrant models wherein his physiological origins were literally the reverse of the usual Tyrant: Nemesis having the NE-Alpha parasite think for him and act as his brain, instead of needing a super-smart host to withstand the T-Virus and maintain its own intelligence.

In this regard I see Birkin's (unfortunate) mutation as the natural "upgrade" given how the G-Virus was meant to be the next step in Umbrella's research until it all went to hell in RE2.

The G3 form iss cool though I'll admit I'm biased towards the G2 and G4 transformations:
lkJGcSZ.jpg

Q5SxISp.jpg

Interestingly, I always saw Nemesis more as a parallel to the Tyrants than a proper one, given how he was created seperately from the initial Tyrant models wherein his physiological origins were literally the reverse of the usual Tyrant: Nemesis having the NE-Alpha parasite think for him and act as his brain, instead of needing a super-smart host to withstand the T-Virus and maintain its own intelligence.

In this regard I see Birkin's (unfortunate) mutation as the natural "upgrade" given how the G-Virus was meant to be the next step in Umbrella's research until it all went to hell in RE2.

Yeah I should of clarified. He's based on that mold of Tyrants, but he was special since he was a one of a kind model and at the time the most intelligent BOW and most resilient. Just bugs me Mr. X was slightly taller. Wonder why that was.

G2 is what Birkin is most known for, but I always loved the Demon winged look of G3. I never cared for G4 and G5 is a mess :lol but it was a logical progression for him to get so big he couldn't move. I doubt that was his last skin too.

Just bugs me Mr. X was slightly taller. Wonder why that was.
Which is weird because theoretically, Nemesis should have the same base host as the regular Mr. X Tyrants, just infected with the parasite instead of the regular T-Virus.

G2 is what Birkin is most known for, but I always loved the Demon winged look of G3.
Huh I've never thought of it that way, though that's actually a pretty cool way of looking at it. G2's iconic design aside, I always loved the G4 since to me it always looked like a malformed lion-esque creature, with the mane being comprised of teeth (instead of fur) for funneling food into its mouth.

Which is weird because theoretically, Nemesis should have the same base host as the regular Mr. X Tyrants, just infected with the parasite instead of the regular T-Virus.

Huh I've never thought of it that way, though that's actually a pretty cool way of looking at it. G2's iconic design aside, I always loved the G4 since to me it always looked like a malformed lion-esque creature, with the mane being comprised of teeth (instead of fur) for funneling food into its mouth.

I do appreciate that all his forms are a perfectly done progression of the former skin he had.

Maybe we can chalk up the height issue with it being done by a different dev team. Every incarnation of Nemesis since then has made him taller and bulkier. He even seems taller in the CG scenes than in game.

Man, all this talk of Birkin is making me nostalgic over RE2.
While I'm optimistic, I really hope that Capcom doesn't screw up REmake 2.

As silly as this sounds, I really wish HCG would do an G3 or G4 Birkin statue. I know their paint sucks but their sculpts are actually pretty good sometimes. It's their ****** factory that doesn't know how to paint.

I don't deny their sculpts. But they're ruined with such **** paint. I'd only like to see them do G3 since it would be huge at 1/4.

The nemesis and tyrant paints aren't too bad, BUT jesus the birkin paint is so bad it's no where near its asking price since a repaint would be $250 easy. It's so flat and dull.

When I get birkin I do plan to re-paint him. I might try it myself with brushes but I dunno if I'd do a good job.

I would like to see HCG try a 1/1 tyrant bust...or even birkin...would be cool.

G3 would definitely be very welcome in figure or statue form. I think there may be only one official figure/collectible of that form...the toybiz one. If worldbox decided to add that to their lineup, I would welcome it very much.

The nemesis and tyrant paints aren't too bad, BUT jesus the birkin paint is so bad it's no where near its asking price since a repaint would be $250 easy. It's so flat and dull.

When I get birkin I do plan to re-paint him. I might try it myself with brushes but I dunno if I'd do a good job.

I would like to see HCG try a 1/1 tyrant bust...or even birkin...would be cool.

I been saying that for years even got into it with a member here about the paint.

Back