World of Warcraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy a Tier two human Paladin in a heartbeat. Or the Barron on his Deathcharger. Stachoos though, not PF! Please.........

human-male.jpg

Jesse

WoW is a good test for video game properties since there are so many quantifiable players out there. Since it's the only game I play, I have little interest in other video game properties, but if WoW is successful, perhaps there's an incentive to go after other vg licenses.

And Jesse, would it happen that YOU are a tier 2 human Pallie?

customizerwannabe said:

Can anyone explain to me what happened there? I've never played Warcraft and have never played anything online. As much as I can figure some guy did something and everyone got killed. Does that mean they lose their players/skills/levels, etc?

It was kind of funny though. :lol

Fritz said:
Can anyone explain to me what happened there? I've never played Warcraft and have never played anything online. As much as I can figure some guy did something and everyone got killed. Does that mean they lose their players/skills/levels, etc?

It was kind of funny though. :lol

Don't think so....the majority of online games I've played, is that when you die you can get your body back with all your stuff. Anyway, LEROY WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

congerking said:
Don't think so....the majority of online games I've played, is that when you die you can get your body back with all your stuff. Anyway, LEROY WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

I Play Ultima Online: Siege Perilous shard.. When I kill you.. I take all your stuff and spit on your corpse..

MMWWUUUAUAAAAA!!

Bodie The Cursed said:
I Play Ultima Online: Siege Perilous shard.. When I kill you.. I take all your stuff and spit on your corpse..

MMWWUUUAUAAAAA!!

Oh man, that sucks bad. I played Diablo 2: LOD, and when you die you can pick up your body and your stuff. You're the type of guy I would go out of my way to hunt down and jack Bodie :chew :emperor

Heh. Last fantasy game I played on-line was NWN which was a bit different as its fan server based rather than hosted by the developer. Our server was a bit hard core - on death it was level loss + all gear dropped on the corpse - so you had to race back and get it with enough people to take out whatever killed you.

Dying is a frequent occurence in WoW, so you don't lose any of your stuff, you just have to run back to your body as a ghost.

Just heard the big announcement now.

Zero interest here.

Is the January 1st announcement supposed to be a "new" license or perhaps an announcement of the first item in the Warcraft line? (Royal Order of Water Buffalos Paladin, 3rd class bobble-head, perhaps?...) :monkey3

WoW! This license has gone nowhere! Sideshow made all the hype around this license and did NOTHING with it. Why aren't I surprised? Guess they finally realized it would make them less money than Apes, Highlander or Angel put together.

dekadentdave said:
WoW! This license has gone nowhere! Sideshow made all the hype around this license and did NOTHING with it. Why aren't I surprised? Guess they finally realized it would make them less money than Apes, Highlander or Angel put together.

:lol dang Dave. Bad morning, hey??

tomandshell said:
Five months with no news or updates?

That's nothing that a LOTR PF collector can't handle.
:lol Sad, but true.

I really hope, sideshow announces something about WoW soon. I have a lot of friends who would love to buy some figures of their favorite characters.

Back