World of Warcraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is only because we have some minor color tweaks to make on the product, as well as make the weapons slightly translucent. It's looks great now, but will look super great when done!

As for the netherwhelp having "not final product" on his images- we are adding a little black base, to match the one on the bigger diorama.

thanks Shaitis.

I was gonna mention that the knife should look more translucent perhaps even have it done in chrome to give that shiny look. RIght now the color looks flat or matted, but you guys know what is best so I can't wait to see the final paint up.

Last edited:
Comparison:

WoW_statue_comparison.jpg

Re: World of Warcraft (Order this now!!!)

I dig this diorama!

I have a few questions about this line and diorama. I am hoping some thoughts from others could maybe shed some light on the subject.

Is this diorama of some of the more popular characters would you say?

I know nothing about World of Warcraft yet.

Do you think this line will be hugely successful?
Could this piece become another Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth demand wise?

If nothing else, would it make a good investment?

Will there a regular edition for this piece?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks everyone who commented on this post!

Though they gave these two characters names for the DC Direct action figures, we are simply marketing our piece as being based off the teaser art for BC. They are not actual characters in the game, but they do represent the two new races found in the BC expansion pack.

As for speculation on this piece- one can never predict if a collectible will be a "good investment", if you're talking money-wise.

From my personal point of view (as a collector myself), the investment my pieces gain is one of artistic appreciation, like if I will like looking at the same piece years from...

the flip-o-meter has increased... had to get me a 2nd one. :D

It's not even the flip-o-meter -- I just think this looks stunning, and I've never been into either high fantasy, or videogames.

I'll be keeping my preorder on the Exclusive, even though I've cancelled most everything else. I simply like it THAT much.

Strange of me, very strange.

Are there going to be anything besides statues and Dio's in the WoW line? Not that this is not fantastic, I just don't do statues and Dio's. I'd love to see 1/6 WoW figures from them, ESPECIALY with how well they do on non human likenesses. Undead Warlock, Orc warrior, etc. I think they'd look great. :D

I've seen some low-end (price-wise, not quality-wise) WoW figures back at the NYCC. While nice, I wasn't moved by them, not half as much as I'm impressed by the Sideshow diorama.

But then again I have a thing against 12" figures, and I adore dioramas. So our mileage will vary.

In other news: the dio has sold out -- just two days after the ES has been announced. Only the FlexPay option is still available.

1/6th scale stuff would be awesome even if it was along the lines of the new dcu WoW series with some of the named characters/leaders of the different factions and races.

Regular at 600, Exclusive at 750 :confused: Has there ever been another case where there are more exclusives made over regular.

Back