Media World of warcraft Battle for Azeroth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 15th year anniversary pack with Ragnaros statue is available for us aussies at JB hifi. I pre-ordered mine already.

The 15th year anniversary pack with Ragnaros statue is available for us aussies at JB hifi. I pre-ordered mine already.

Nice! I'm just gonna go for the mounts but maybe will do the whole Collectors box/statue too. Looking forward to that Deathwing mount and BFA flying in the next Big update.

Maybe we're getting a Thrall statue this year Blizzcon then!!??

If so it's also the first proper green Orc statue, there hasn't been one up til now. Long over due imo.

--

I would buy Thrall in a heart beat. Just don't frak it up like you did Jaina so gutted i cant buy her.

Been finding it tough grinding out that RustBolt rep for flying... Slowly getting there, maybe next week.

Oh I've already gotten Exalted on both Rustbolt and Unshackled. Flying makes things so much better. Especially in Nazjatar.

Looking forward to getting these 2 new gorgeous mounts in the near future. :)
802913.jpg

842599.jpg

No thanks to classic. I remember that mind numbing grind and I don't want to do it all over again. I still have my original character from 15 years ago. We have been there done that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back