Media World of warcraft Battle for Azeroth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry a little later than I thought but here are a few pics.

AA5BF0B1-8D23-416F-A558-AB1613719DE8.jpg

BF6CA028-185C-4DED-93D4-161CD9173FD1.jpg

Does Jaina still hate the Horde since the Garrosh days, or is she kind of over that already? (I'm guessing no since this is about Alliance vs Horde..)

Also where is Thrall in all this?

I thought Silvanas was going to be a good leader but she is turning out to be like Garrosh. If so I bet its a setup to bring back Thrall as Warchief, then maybe Jaina will trust the Horde again.

---

Blizzard ddi say that sylvanis would NOT be garrosh 2.0, so i’m Wondering what is going to happen.

there is a theory out there about a different faction leader.....

1A51370E-3E41-4DB3-8F9C-E1C0E752BDD9.jpeg

Hit 120 today. Time to do some heroics and start raiding again. I did solo heroic 25 Lich King for fun today as well. Going to starting running it weekly for the mount.

Got my warlock to ilvl 341 after some lucky drops in Mythic dungeons. Always on the lookout for like minded players to group up with so let me know if you guys wanna run some dungeons on EU. I’m levelling a Demonhunter tank on the side too (quick queues are awesome).

Good luck.been doing that, and tempestkeep for years for the same.

I am running that as well. I also enjoy doing reputation grinds. So running Black Temple. Not really sure why but always have, which is why I went after and completed The Insane feats of strength.

Warfronts are pretty cool.

Just wish there was PvP involved in those formats.

I am back into Wow. This game has changed so much. My last kill was Sindrigrosa 25 man Hard mode.

Finally, Worgen updates. Looks much better. Also, the Tauren heritage armor is sick. I might make one just for that.

I prefer it when the Horde and Alliance are working together only because i love all the heroes on both sides. I cant side with the one or the other.

Make and animated movie already blizzard.

Finally got one of each class (12) to level cap.

3 left to get to 320 ilevel to then get to 340 through warfronts.
2 left to gear out in warfront (already 320(
rest are already decked out in 340 or higher.

Now to slowly work on playing 1 of each race for the Alli side to play through their starting areas / their side of the zones.
And a few Allied Races to get heritage armor for.

Finally got one of each class (12) to level cap.

3 left to get to 320 ilevel to then get to 340 through warfronts.
2 left to gear out in warfront (already 320(
rest are already decked out in 340 or higher.

Now to slowly work on playing 1 of each race for the Alli side to play through their starting areas / their side of the zones.
And a few Allied Races to get heritage armor for.

Nice! I only have attained 3 Allied Race Heritage gear so far.(Highmountain, Mag'har Orc, and Void Elf) 8.1 is dropping soon and will make it even faster for ALTs.

Back