Woodworking Commissions- Shields & Pirate Deck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Woodworking- 1/6 TARDIS-Walking Dead/LoU Diorama

Hey dude,

Finally got around to using those dowels you made to complete the cane

attachment.php

Nice! :D It looks good! Were they long enough?

This thread is full of awesomeness. I stumbled upon it an went through every page. Great, great stuff.

This thread is full of awesomeness. I stumbled upon it an went through every page. Great, great stuff.

Oh wow... Thank you! 21 pages is a lot to look through. I'm honored and I appreciate it! :)

Great work!! It gives me lots of ideas. :)

Re: Woodworking- 1/6 TARDIS- UPDATE

Arkansas finally hit 60°, so I got to prime the TARDIS and paint a Ted diorama that I haven't gotten to work on in months... I'm using this unusually warm weather to paint all I can.

I also started a Walking Dead/Last of Us diorama that I might do a run of if anyone is interested.

I love that wood floor.

Thank you! Here's another one I got done today. :)

Re: Woodworking- 1/6 TARDIS-Roman General Snow Base

Gotta do a few touch-ups on this Maximus base before shipping it with that LoU dio.

Re: Woodworking- 1/6 TED Diorama/Shining Room 237

The room 237 backdrop still needs a few trim pieces. There is a member offering custom doorknobs and numbers as well... I will be doing a small run of these if anyone is interested.

Re: Woodworking- WIP Victorian/1900s Wood Paneled Detolf Background

I've been watching Peaky Blinders lately and I love the look of that era. I decided to make something similar to that but less busted up. I made this in about an hour or two total today. I think this could work for a Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire figure. Obviously, I don't have the wallpaper finished, I need to print out 2 pages and seam them together like a real wall. That's just primer before I put a couple coats of white on. I think I could add a wood floor if anyone has interest in it and wanted that added on.

Last edited:
Back