Woodworking Commissions- Shields & Pirate Deck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudblood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not being a stranger to woodworking, I thought I would show you the stands I have made over the past several months.

Visit my SALES THREAD for purchasing or commissioning stands. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?146570-Custom-Wood-Stands-Bases

GUILLOTINE STARTS PAGE 1-2

SWEENEY BASE STARTS PAGE 3

JACK SPARROW BASE STARTS PAGE 4

NOAH'S ARK DIO STARTS PAGE 5

JASON STANDS START PAGE 7

BILL THE BUTCHER DIO-STAND STARTS PAGE 9

Last edited:
WIP Bill the Butcher Dio-Stand-- Last Page

The bottom post under the lunette will be taken out, it's just there to show you what the table/lunette setup will look like. There will also slots in the two posts for the blade and lunette to move freely. This hasn't been glued, stained, or anything besides cut and fitted. It's very early in the building stage (just started today) and hopefully it'll come out looking pretty good. This is my first 1/6th "furniture" piece or whatever you'd like to call it.

Last edited:
Re: Custom Wood Stand/Bases and 1/6th Alice Cooper Guillotine

Wow looks amazing so far, are you going to use a real metal blade? Would look awesome with splattered bllod and guts all over the blade, legs and front of the facade.

Thanks man! Yeah, the blade will be galvanized tin cut at an angle. It's not too sharp but it looks mean. This custom is going to Elvis1976 if he likes it enough and he is the blood and guts master! My end will probably just be staining or painting the wood darker.

Thanks! Today it will get slotted, stained to look aged, and glued. :yess:

Here's what I'm basing it off of if anyone is interested.
51712_guillotine_lg.jpg

EDIT:

The pine base/supports didn't get as dark as I would have liked so I'm off to buy a darker stain. The darker pieces are poplar and they took the stain better... that's what color the braces should be. I really like how dark the table got. That's what I'm shooting for. The top piece will be routed with a little step design to look fancier later on.

While restaining the guillotine I knocked out another base (the middle). Not sure if I'll even it out into a square or another circle. The unstained ones are to show the difference in size and color of the planks compared to the big planks for the Sparrow base.

The guillotine would be? Isn't that a movie about the Rapture?

Thank you! I'm putting a lot of time in it as it's my first real commission.
I'm open for commission if you're interested in anything.

Re: Custom Wood Stand/Bases and 1/6th Alice Cooper Guillotine (Tentatively) FINISHED

UPDATE

Before:

AFTER:

Re: Custom Wood Stand/Bases and 1/6th Alice Cooper Guillotine (Tentatively) FINISHED

Looks awesome real! Great work! :clap

No good future for the figure it's made for though, I think... :thud: :horror

Re: FINISHED 1/6th Alice Cooper Guillotine & Custom Wood Stand/Bases

Looks awesome real! Great work! :clap

No good future for the figure it's made for though, I think... :thud: :horror
Thank you! Yeah, Alice is going to lose his head!

Awesome work. I cant wait to put my alice cooper next to it.

It's getting shipped tomorrow around lunch! I can't wait to see it set up in your awesome pictures. :yess:

Re: FINISHED 1/6th Alice Cooper Guillotine & Custom Wood Stand/Bases

Guillotine is on it's way to Belgium!

Back