Woodworking Commissions- Shields & Pirate Deck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Woodworking- Burned Butcher Base & Door

Thanks, man! I can do the same thing to yours, just less intense if you'd like. Makes it look more realistic.

Thanks, man! I can do the same thing to yours, just less intense if you'd like. Makes it look more realistic.

That'll work brother! I wouldn't mind a little bit of that type of weathering on mine. Really gives the wood that aged look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Woodworking- Rob Zombie Stone Base--Last Page

Got a bit more done today. I really dig this door and I've been asked to do a door from The Shining. I'll be trying to figure out that one tomorrow.
I'm really looking forward to checking out that Shining door!

Two amazing paint ups/hairing by musculus! Awesome painter and great person to do business with! Complete paint job and hairing for Joker, added paint and fixed hair on Zombie.

Didn't want to post until I got in my Iris Butcher clothing set but this is too awesome not to! Took some quick phone pics. What can I say about your work man, it's amazing! The wood working, weathering and snow effects you use are top notch! It feels like I'm watching the beginning of GONY every time I look at it lol! Thanks again brother, I love it

e0cfa7f9b9f54154f0a5662da5ed788c.jpg

870d722f6c2ac629b685459257765c3f.jpg

That looks awesome! I really hope someone would want a bigger size than for a detolf. That way I could really make it 1/6th. That looks killer though, I'm glad it arrived safely. Mind if I use your pictures for the other thread and for facebook?

That looks awesome! I really hope someone would want a bigger size than for a detolf. That way I could really make it 1/6th. That looks killer though, I'm glad it arrived safely. Mind if I use your pictures for the other thread and for facebook?

No problem brother, I don't mind at all! You can use my name as well. Thanks again man!

Tried weathering my first set of clothes today. I thought I ruined the shirt at first by bleaching too long, but I hit it with a darker black wash. I kinda like the stained patches now. The pants were weathered first, then painted, then black washed. Then one pair was bleached. Both pairs were basically the dark blue color of the one on the right.

Didn't want to post until I got in my Iris Butcher clothing set but this is too awesome not to! Took some quick phone pics. What can I say about your work man, it's amazing! The wood working, weathering and snow effects you use are top notch! It feels like I'm watching the beginning of GONY every time I look at it lol! Thanks again brother, I love it

e0cfa7f9b9f54154f0a5662da5ed788c.jpg

870d722f6c2ac629b685459257765c3f.jpg

Bump to the next page.

One of the bearings on my bandsaw bit the dust today. Grizzly wanted $10 for a replacement, a rollerblade company wanted 87¢ for the exact same bearing. Guess which one I bought?

That Butcher base is for sale for $275 now. Got a bit more painting and such done to this Zombie base for Elvis.

Re: Woodworking- Rob Zombie Stone Base--Last Page

Getting that Ted living room started. All trim will be white.

Re: Woodworking- Ted Living Room--Last Page

Also, my car. Need to spray the rims, mirrors, and put the number decals in the right spot.

Back