Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'll love her when I get everything together with no defects. The replacement body and base I got are fantastic and the replacement shield was better but still not great (I can live with it though). If I could have kept the hair from my first one she would have been awesome. Really hoping the second hair replacement fits correctly and arrives unbroken. I'm sure SS is tired of hearing from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know I'll love her when I get everything together with no defects. The replacement body and base I got are fantastic and the replacement shield was better but still not great (I can live with it though). If I could have kept the hair from my first one she would have been awesome. Really hoping the second hair replacement fits correctly and arrives unbroken. I'm sure SS is tired of hearing from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then they should just get it right the first time and they won't need to hear from you (or any of us)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww man. My EX one is arriving tomorrow so now Im feeling sick in the guts reading about this. I live in central Queensland, Australia so it's not going to be very feasible to just send it back for a replacement. I hope my one turns out okay... *gulp*

Awww man. My EX one is arriving tomorrow so now Im feeling sick in the guts reading about this. I live in central Queensland, Australia so it's not going to be very feasible to just send it back for a replacement. I hope my one turns out okay... *gulp*

Hope you get a good one. They're out there--I just haven't had good luck with this one.

Not the best shot, but here is my (mostly) DC statue shelf. These three work really well together.

DSC_0670_zps8xspfeo2.jpg

Just as a heads up for those having issues with their WW Statue replacement parts. I received a statue with a broken/poorly molded base, a broken spear and a body piece that had an arm molded so poorly that the hands would not attach without a near 1cm gap. I was getting the run around by the customer service staff for weeks. Kept offering that I should fix myself and they'll give me a coupon. Then out of pure frustration I posted on the Sideshows CS Facebook page. Posted something snide about the statue, then later that day I received an instant message from Customer Service on FB asking what the problem was that I was dealing with. Told them the whole story, told them I felt I was getting screwed, sent pictures and after all that he broke professional wordings and said "Yeah dude, I wouldn't put that crap in my collection, give me a half an hour to explain this to these guys to make sure they understand." Later I received an e-mail from the original person I was working with stating I would receive a new body that was verified to fit the hands, a new base that has been thoroughly inspected and a new spear.

Basically, do not give in to the fix it yourself route if you don't feel comfortable. Danny with Sideshows Customer Service is my hero.

Best statue in my opinion to date! Steve has set the bar too high now.

Yeah, since my Sinestro is just incredible, I am hoping for a little more luck with her. I should have her Friday if she ships by Thursday, since to San Diego it is just overnight.

My second EX WW is arriving today hopefully its a good one. I got my original and its was terrible and had to return it for a refund and would give me a replacement so I went back on the waitlist for 24 hours and got converted and now here I am. :pray: I want this piece so bad but just cant spend $400 on a statue that has awful QC. Some imperfections I can understand but pin holes in the sculpt and sloppy paint everywhere...no thank you

I just got a complete refund for my WW EXC PF today. I will try again for a regular by the end of the year. You have to get past all these 1st and 2nd quarter batches to perhaps get a better-looking, problem-free WW.

My second EX WW is arriving today hopefully its a good one. I got my original and its was terrible and had to return it for a refund and would give me a replacement so I went back on the waitlist for 24 hours and got converted and now here I am. :pray: I want this piece so bad but just cant spend $400 on a statue that has awful QC. Some imperfections I can understand but pin holes in the sculpt and sloppy paint everywhere...no thank you

That would be funny if they just sent you the one you sent back the first time:lol

I just got a complete refund for my WW EXC PF today. I will try again for a regular by the end of the year. You have to get past all these 1st and 2nd quarter batches to perhaps get a better-looking, problem-free WW.

They probably were all made already like the Batman pf was.

Back