Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent mine back since they couldn't offer me a replacement, I got in the waitlist .My waitlist converted two days later, the end result was the same I got a Wonder Woman plagued with issues. So I decided to keep it but, I'm re painting mine I wll finish sometime next week

I see the Ex is back in stock. With all the QC problems I have heard about the WW PF, is it worth taking the chance?

It's a crapshoot either way. You may get a decent one, you may get one someone sent back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow is sending me a replacement spear for the broken one that came with my EX statue. In addition, they are giving me a $50 credit for the QC defects on my statue. However, they want me to use the $50 credit within 90 days.

my replacment body came with a bent peg that wont fit in the base. Major fail !!!!! Ill be contacting ssc again on monday. Looks like this isnt meant to be.. IMAG0654.jpg
IMAG0658.jpg

Just got notice from SS that they are sending me a replacement for my hair but not the shield. If this doesn't fit on her head then I'm going to take a dremel to it and make it fit. All these broken parts has taken the excitement away from getting this piece.

Sideshow is sending me a replacement spear for the broken one that came with my EX statue. In addition, they are giving me a $50 credit for the QC defects on my statue. However, they want me to use the $50 credit within 90 days.

Quite crafty of them. They want you to spend more to 'earn' that credit. In the process they make more money.

I decided to roll the dice. Since it's basically a fully sculpted PF, I'm in, and seeing the EX available, I figured, why not. It's the best looking WW sculpt of any scale, IMO, so worth a shot.

I decided to roll the dice. Since it's basically a fully sculpted PF, I'm in, and seeing the EX available, I figured, why not. It's the best looking WW sculpt of any scale, IMO, so worth a shot.
If you're lucky enough to get a decent piece, you won't be disappointed. This really is a killer sculpt of WW. Hope she arrives minty fresh for you.

If you're lucky enough to get a decent piece, you won't be disappointed. This really is a killer sculpt of WW. Hope she arrives minty fresh for you.

Thanks! I'm hoping I got rid of all my bad luck with the DC Direct statues, and I'm ready for a killer piece! At least she doesn't have a cape ;)

Thanks! I'm hoping I got rid of all my bad luck with the DC Direct statues, and I'm ready for a killer piece! At least she doesn't have a cape ;)
For sure! You are definitely long overdue for a serious run of good luck with your future orders.

Best statue in my opinion to date! Steve has set the bar too high now.

Just got notice from SS that they are sending me a replacement for my hair but not the shield. If this doesn't fit on her head then I'm going to take a dremel to it and make it fit. All these broken parts has taken the excitement away from getting this piece.

Hang in there it's worth the hassle to own this sculpt. As long as you get it is all that matters. My shield was bad too but I didn't bother to ask for another since I know the answer is no. It's bad but could be worst. Same with the paint on the shield and paint chips and chunks on her hand behind the shield. But at least the body is good. Not perfect with very minor flaws, but is ok to keep since the bad hand is also hidden behind the shield.

Definitely. She is beautiful when seeing the piece with no errors

Back