Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my WW a week ago. Two things if anyone can answer for me:

1. Does her peg foot go fully down? Mine is a bit in midair. It doesn't bother me much but what does is that it wobbles a lot. I'm scared that any slight move will throw her off and she'll break.

2. Mine doesn't have much of a bad paint except for her forearm where you attach her hands and a small paint bubble on her butt. Are these common?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Does her peg foot go fully down? Mine is a bit in midair. It doesn't bother me much but what does is that it wobbles a lot. I'm scared that any slight move will throw her off and she'll break.

2. Mine doesn't have much of a bad paint except for her forearm where you attach her hands and a small paint bubble on her butt. Are these common?

The peg should go all the way down... Some people have added a lubricant to make it slide all the way in, you can also take a small flathead screwdriver and make sure the hole is clear for the peg to go into...

The paint on my is pretty much flawless, I don't have any paint bubbles or bad paint on her anywhere...

Yes should go all the way down.

The peg should go all the way down... Some people have added a lubricant to make it slide all the way in, you can also take a small flathead screwdriver and make sure the hole is clear for the peg to go into...

The paint on my is pretty much flawless, I don't have any paint bubbles or bad paint on her anywhere...

Do you have any pin holes on her body or arms? I found 2 of them when I looked more carefully on mine.

Some pics of my beautiful Wonder Woman.

Attachments

• IMG_20150305_145933.jpg
    IMG_20150305_145933.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_20150305_145913.jpg
    IMG_20150305_145913.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_20150305_145735.jpg
    IMG_20150305_145735.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20150311_155459.jpg
    IMG_20150311_155459.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20150311_161127.jpg
    IMG_20150311_161127.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20150311_161423.jpg
    IMG_20150311_161423.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_20150307_230614.jpg
    IMG_20150307_230614.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 319
there is this on CS agent who I hate dealing with and now have to deal with her again for ww. I asked for a discount due the sloppy paint and bump on her leg and was told I could return it at my own cost, thus losing original shipping and return. I send the following response...

"If a discount can't be provided then I would like to return it but with SS providing the return label. If this is not possible then I will return it at my cost and SS can cancel all my outstanding orders as this will be the end of my patronage.|"

and I get this...

"Thank you so much for your email. Please know that I have set you up with an RMA for a PPO refund for your Wonder Woman PF . Please know that you will be getting an RMA within 48 hours. Check your spam folder as it sometimes gets sorted in there. Please fallow all instructions so that we may get your refund out right away.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you so much and have a super day!"

So she's telling me to return it at my own cost and ignores everything else I said and tells me to have a super day.

Well there may be 4 different ex opening up soon on SS. How does xm order process work?

How does xm order process work?

Well when pre-orders go up on Simple Toys web site everyone sits around hitting their refresh button because the site keeps crashing from overload, kind of like this.....

L18IsaE.gif

Then about 20 mins later they're all sold out.... And 80% of the people who were trying to get one log back onto this site and complain about all the flippers who bought them all up and are selling them on Ebay at 300% price increase..

Last edited:
Well when pre-orders go up on Simple Toys web site everyone sits around hitting their refresh button because the site keeps crashing from overload, kind of like this.....

Then about 20 mins later they're all sold out.... And 80% of the people who were trying to get one log back onto this site and complain about all the flippers who bought them all up and are selling them on Ebay at 300% price increase..

Pretty much like Mondo :lol

Egads m.c.d.spargo, I hope you sent that back. The tiara looks like it was crayola'ed by a child. I thought the Batpits were bad, but some of these sloppy WW are just awful.

Egads m.c.d.spargo, I hope you sent that back. The tiara looks like it was crayola'ed by a child. I thought the Batpits were bad, but some of these sloppy WW are just awful.

My foot does not sit all the way in the base. It appears that the leg propped on the ruins won't allow it to drop any further. It isn't noticeable however unless you're looking for it and the statue is stable.

L18IsaE.gif

How do you know when a pre-order is going up?

How do you know when a pre-order is going up?

Usually Simple Toys posts it on their Facebook page. I believe Ms. Marvel is going up for Pre-Order Monday @ 9 or 10am (Singapore Time) so if your in say California I think that's Sunday around 7pm... double check though...

Yeah, I sent it back.:mad: I didn't even want to bother with a replacement. My WL converted for a Green Hulk PF Ex, so I'll just throw the money towards that."Hulk smash ugly Wonder Woman!"

Got my replacement base today. I reset her up, and the minor flaws are so minor, I can live with them... Especially compared to the other issues you guys seem to be having.

I'll just take the $30 credit and use that and my points on the Darkseid PO next week. Win win. Best part is I used $200 in points to buy Diana in the first place.

Got my replacement base today. I reset her up, and the minor flaws are so minor, I can live with them... Especially compared to the other issues you guys seem to be having.

I'll just take the $30 credit and use that and my points on the Darkseid PO next week. Win win. Best part is I used $200 in points to buy Diana in the first place.

Congrats on getting a decent one! I'm still waiting to hear from SS about replacing the hair for mine.

Sent CS my laundry list of problems with mine. Ax hand won't fit right and there is a gap, bad paint on the gauntlet, bubbles on her arm and thigh, googly eyes, plus various chips and other smaller paint issues. There is also a large chunk of material out of one of her legs that was just painted over. I need a new body and ax hand, but I don't have high hopes of replacements at this stage.

I just saw this in person at the local shop today, and while I'm not a WW fan by any means, this thing looked RIDICULOUS! Just awesome!

I may need to get it to complete my Trinity with Bats and Supes.

Problem is, Ive head of all the QC issues. Local shop has it... I may have to look theirs over. A little more expensive but could be worth avoiding the headache.

Back