Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably were all made already like the Batman pf was.

This is 1500 less than Batman PF but I still think they'll have plenty left by November, December. If not, then there's always the variant if they decide to make 1. I just hope they move away from pegs and go back to magnets. Those pegs will become loose from what I've seen here and they will fail. 1 day you'll come home and see the axe/shield on the floor and probably broken. :mad:

Yeah, since my Sinestro is just incredible, I am hoping for a little more luck with her. I should have her Friday if she ships by Thursday, since to San Diego it is just overnight.

Yes steve did the best sinestro I've ever seen. It was so well done that the statue looks real. The details was out of this world! WW is a must own. Hope you get a good one. Her presence in the collection is pure joy to own.

Yes steve did the best sinestro I've ever seen. It was so well done that the statue looks real. The details was out of this world! WW is a must own. Hope you get a good one. Her presence in the collection is pure joy to own.

No clue why it's processing so long... no ship notice yet :impatient:

Just a single shot of mine. More picture will follow tomorrow. Now... bedtime. :)

IMG_2863.jpg

Man what a great statue! I feel bad that they've sent out some dodgey ones. They should inspect them all for quality and give everyone that note saying its been inspected, considering the money we spend on these things. I'm picking up mine this afternoon after work at the post office. Fingers crossed for me guys!

I got one of those with my Catwoman and she was perfect, even had pretty good eyes. Hope yours is the same!

Yes I got those paper notes with galactus, and a couple others expensive statues. Overall it was very good.

Just a single shot of mine. More picture will follow tomorrow. Now... bedtime. :)

IMG_2863.jpg

Wow stunning! Best statue to ever made of WW!

Eh not so good but I guess its the best Ill get

Try the eraser trick on the spots on the arm. The pin holes I have some on mine but that is so many of them. I have like 3 of them only on her arm and 1 on the face. I hope they give you a good discount on those issues.

I hope I do to, I won't return her again because she is a must in my collection but from her arm it looks like she may need to go to rehab

It actually bug the hell out of me...but then I open the actual box and find this

If SSC os personally checking them then I have no problem with that. I had it done when the mark VI was released due to the chin paint fiasco. I'm sure the people checking them are better then the people in China.

However looking at your pics, I wonder how hard they actually checked it.

Back