Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the JLA together!

JLA_1_zpspv6ikdev.jpg

That GL looks so much better with the trinity!!

Great to see so many good WW's out there. Wish I could of kept my EX but it was so bad not worth the $45 credit they offered :(

My WW came in. Pretty deflated. There tip of her crown was snapped off, and then painted over in an attempt to conceal it. This was CLEARLY done in the factory and not damaged via shipping, because I doubt UPS opened her up, painted over the damage, and then sealed her back up. And there's a pretty long scuff on the spear holding hand.

Honestly man. WTF?

Don't even get me started on her eyes.

Attachments

• 2015-03-29.jpg
    2015-03-29.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 219
My WW came in. Pretty deflated. There tip of her crown was snapped off, and then painted over in an attempt to conceal it. This was CLEARLY done in the factory and not damaged via shipping, because I doubt UPS opened her up, painted over the damage, and then sealed her back up. And there's a pretty long scuff on the spear holding hand.

Honestly man. WTF?

Don't even get me started on her eyes.

Dang, sorry to see that about your WW. Ask for a replacement asap and hope SS will come through for you. I could honestly live with the tiara paint chip but no way in hell would I live with those eyes. I'll never accept a statue with googly eyes...

i was just on ebay and i saw people selling various wonder woman parts ... the spear hand for like $50, the exclusive ax hand for $150, the base for like $70 ... is this for real? I was looking for a broken spear hand but not for $50!

Back