Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol the thought of getting someone's return had crossed my mind. Really hoping that's not the case. I prefer to think that they are going over all their WW statues trying to find me a perfect replacement with no issues--then taking their time packing the pieces in there tight with extra padding and a lot of love to make sure she gets to me in flawless condition.

lol. No, they're not gonna send you the 1 I had cause their policy is not to send somebody a return UNLESS upon delivery the person did not take the package and so he/she did not break that seal. I got that right from them. Plus mine the axe/shield arm of the actual statue needs to be retooled cause the attachments were not holding. Of course anything is possible, but I can tell you I believe they won't send somebody a return that's already been handled.

lol. No, they're not gonna send you the 1 I had cause their policy is not to send somebody a return UNLESS upon delivery the person did not take the package and so he/she did not break that seal. I got that right from them. Plus mine the axe/shield arm of the actual statue needs to be retooled cause the attachments were not holding. Of course anything is possible, but I can tell you I believe they won't send somebody a return that's already been handled.
It has happened before.

Like I said anything is possible. If I were this guy, I would've waited several months to get another 1. This statue is very unlikely to sell out anytime soon cause of all the controversy. Personally, she looks better with the shield hand so there's no need for the exclusive.

Controversy aside I doubt she will sell out just due to the Edition Size, they're still selling Batman and Superman PF's over a year after SS released them... I imagine the same will happen with Wonder Woman since she has a similar Edition Size...

Whoops! I may have hit a sensitive subject.

My apologies if I offended.

Was truly only meant as a lighthearted joke.

Regards.

If I just wanted the regular statue it wouldn't be a big deal. They'll be around for a long time. I want the EX--I ordered it day 1 and have been looking forward to getting it. After having it in my hands for a couple days I decided I really like the ax so hopefully I'll get a decent replacement. It's irritating to finally get the statue, find it has issues, send it back, then wait for a replacement with no word on when I'll get one.

I'm sorta glad the regular is going to stay for awhile. I might decide to get it later. Still not happy with how her face and butt turned out (just my opinion) ...but I might grow to like it. We'll see ...

I fixed that up for you AC. I know what you were thinking:)

I'm sorta glad the regular is going to stay for awhile. I might decide to get it later. Still not happy with how her butt turned out (just my opinion) ...but I might like it to grow. We'll see ...

If I just wanted the regular statue it wouldn't be a big deal. They'll be around for a long time. I want the EX--I ordered it day 1 and have been looking forward to getting it. After having it in my hands for a couple days I decided I really like the ax so hopefully I'll get a decent replacement. It's irritating to finally get the statue, find it has issues, send it back, then wait for a replacement with no word on when I'll get one.

Hope you get a good replacement. The ex is the much better looking one with the shield displayed in front with a mini plate holder in my opinion. The axe looks really good in person.

Hope you get a good replacement. The ex is the much better looking one with the shield displayed in front with a mini plate holder in my opinion. The axe looks really good in person.

Thanks! I agree about the ax and having the shield on display in front of the statue. That's what I'm going to do with my replacement when it gets here.

Thanks! I agree about the ax and having the shield on display in front of the statue. That's what I'm going to do with my replacement when it gets here.

Hope the replacement will be good. If you own one statue this is the one. I just can't say enough good things about this one. Yes mine still has the minor issues but I'm still keeping her. I've seen the axe itself sold for 200.00 a couple of days ago. Also last ww ex ended on the bay at 380.00 sealed. :lol why would someone just sell away the ax if they own a ex?

Last edited:
Not sure what to do. Mine is almost perfect but on one side the painted red on the side of her body (over the line from top), and on her inside thigh has a bump the in some angles produces a shadow. I don't the SS will offer a replacement for this.

Not sure what to do. Mine is almost perfect but on one side the painted red on the side of her body (over the line from top), and on her inside thigh has a bump the in some angles produces a shadow. I don't the SS will offer a replacement for this.

From the description those sound like minor imperfections and it's unlikely SS will replace them. However, it's hard to tell without seeing pictures.

Hope you have better luck than I did. This is they reply I received from Sideshow:

Thank you for your email. Please know that I have checked our stock and unfortunately we no longer have any shields , body’s, or base in stock.

wish the WW poster from SSC is a little larger, like 24-30. minus the white border space, it would fit perfectly in the size Mr. Green hangs on the wall.

Hope you have better luck than I did. This is they reply I received from Sideshow:

Thank you for your email. Please know that I have checked our stock and unfortunately we no longer have any shields , body’s, or base in stock.

Crap I'm going to have to keep my bad shield :(

Crap I'm going to have to keep my bad shield :(

This is interesting because I currently have replacement hair and a replacement shield being shipped to me. I complained about it to Sideshow the 2nd week of March. After a few days they said they'd send replacements which just shipped out yesterday.

I received Sideshow's response 3/19.

Someone else reported receiving "we will not have a replacement that is a considerable improvement upon the shield you currently have."

So what's the truth?

A) They don't have any replacement shields, bodies, or bases.
B) They have replacements but they won't be any better.
C) They have replacements.

A consistent narrative would go a long way with me.

Back