Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting my replacement today! I wish I could say the butterflies in my stomach were due to excitement instead of nervousness.

Hope she comes out good. What part is it the main body? Or just a add on part? It would be such a shame to PO this and not have it in the end. She's just that good!

Hope she comes out good. What part is it the main body? Or just a add on part? It would be such a shame to PO this and not have it in the end. She's just that good!

I had to get a full replacement. There was something damaged or mispainted on the shield, base, and body. Luckily they had one for me but we'll find out how good the replacement is when I get home from work. Got my fingers and toes crossed. If it's not good then I'll probably just get a regular. I really want the EX but having a regular is still better than not having it at all.

Are you out of the usa? Why would they do this?

returned with in the US. I told them if I had to return it at my cost they can cancel all my outstanding orders. I was only asking for a discount which I think is fair for the flaws that are on mine.

Opened her up and got her put together. Only 2 issues that I can see. The shield still looks bad. I've got little black dots and one big spot above the eagle.

1b2ca81ed9c39a007cb1b10ddce3dffd.jpg

The other thing is that the axe arm goes into the upper arm fine, but the slightest touch makes it fall out. Is there a way to fix this without gluing it in place? I hate to contact SS again but I'd like to at least get a decent shield. If I can fix the EX arm to where it stays and I'm not terrified it will fall out and break one day then I'm good with it.

Why the **** didn't SS just use magnets :mad:

The other thing is that the axe arm goes into the upper arm fine, but the slightest touch makes it fall out. Is there a way to fix this without gluing it in place? I hate to contact SS again but I'd like to at least get a decent shield. If I can fix the EX arm to where it stays and I'm not terrified it will fall out and break one day then I'm good with it.

Sculptors putty

Opened her up and got her put together. Only 2 issues that I can see. The shield still looks bad. I've got little black dots and one big spot above the eagle.

Apply little bit of clear coat or superglue around the peg, make sure its dried before you attached it to the arm if still loose add one more layer until it fit properly. i did this with my lady death pf.

Sculptors putty

Apply little bit of clear coat or superglue around the peg, make sure its dried before you attached it to the arm if still loose add one more layer until it fit properly. i did this with my lady death pf.

Thanks! I'll try the superglue first since I have some. If that doesn't work I'll give the sculptors putty a shot.

I've tried and had success with wrapping a little bit of tape on the metal rod. Try a bit of masking tape and wrap it around the rod once or twice, just enough to get some friction between the hole and the rod. The tape the removable if you don't like it.

I've also tried a little dab of epoxy glue around the rod and letting it dry to increase the thickness of the rod just slightly to achieve the same effect.

I second this suggestion. I've used Future clear coat to tighten up joints on Transformers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it to stay in with the dried superglue on the post so that's fixed. Thanks guys! I'm gonna go over her again tomorrow and see if there's any other issues. I can already tell that her hair doesn't sit centered--I'm just not sure how much that bugs me yet--and the fabric from the spear rests against the shield--which probably doesn't matter since I'll never display her holding the shield. At least there aren't any chips on the base like last time.

Congrats that you got a ok one. Mine is the same with minor issues. I think that's the best we can all hope for on WW. My shields the same, yes I agree why no magnets? It can fall loose over time with movement. The axe hand can be fixed. The hair is a big issue if it's not centered. Try wiggling it super carefully to see how it settles down. If the hair is still off maybe that's a easy replacement to get hopefully. The body is by far the most difficult to get a ok one.

the customer service guys must be getting bombarded with this one.

I sent pics of the issue with mine about 3 weeks ago.
2 weeks ago I received the message about a "glitch" in their system and that I would receive a response in a few days.
last week I sent a follow up message with no response.
this week I followed up again and was informed they never received any of my messages and to resend the information...sigh.

Not sure if I'm being overly picky with this or not.

Shield has black blobs and specks

0b636a1a5d47d1bf30ac3e867b7c51b5.jpg

Hair won't sit centered on her head and has a bit broken off

86dfdbcc3e37496650b7225142cf4494.jpg

e903da169ce208caa6c47797280e5fe0.jpg

I sent a replacement request to SS for the shield and hair. I have my doubts that they'll do a second replacement for either but I'd like to at least get the hair replaced. Not sure what I'll do if they won't do it. Drives me crazy that stuff like this happens so often with SS pieces. Suppose I could get on the wait list for the ex and see what happens. The regular will be around for awhile anyway if it comes down to a reg or nothing.

Back