Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recorded my first ever video which is in the process of uploading now, but in the meantime, here is a quickie:

C1n0Fezl.jpg

Thanks for the vid friend! She looks great. I haven't watched the video yet but how is the hand holding the spear painted?

Congrats! :clap Nice job on the video. She looks fantastic. I'm very jealous right now.

Thanks Cheska!! Its gorgeous!! Congrats on being one of the first to get her!!

Crongrats, she looks awesome and thanks for the video!

She looks fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to make a video. :D

Nice video. I can't wait to get her on Tuesday. She's going right between my Supes and Bats PFs.

Awesome job on the video Cheska! :clap

I really appreciate you taking the time to put it up right after work. I'm just hoping mine turns out great like yours. :pray:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic... Love the face and hair sculpt... WOW

Nice video, cheska! :) She looks gorgeous.

Thank you guys so much, seriously <3 This is such an awesome community, glad to be part of it :D

Hoping to see more pictures from other people's set ups. That Trinity picture above is just gorgeous.

Thanks everybody posting their videos and pictures and making and effort. Keep em coming! I like how her face sculpt turned out. She looks like a strong woman and not like a bambi. Someone who you could see leading a battle. The base on the other hand looks really huge. Especially on Cheskas video I was like "whoa" that thing is BIG :D Love the shield and imo she looks better with it then with the axe.

Wow! I have to say it's looking great from the video and pics so far. Thanks for posting. Can't wait to get mine!

Uploading now. It was worth the wait however minor paint scuffs. I think due to shipping. Paint lines are very clean. Kinda bummed about chip on tiara. I doubt Sideshow will indulge a liberal return policy on this. You really gotta be careful assembling. A lot of parts. Hair piece is seperate. I do need a replacement spear hand due to obvious scratches, but as a whole... Well painted. Be careful assemblying. Helmet doesnt seem to fit in base flush.

Sculpt 10/10
Paint 9/10
Presentation / Box / Packing 10/10
Weight/Feel 7/10

Couldve had more mass to the base

Back