Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start with the bad, end with the good

More coming

Thanks for a good shot of the shield! I've been wanting to see the paintwork on that part. It looks superb!

Sorry about the scuffs on the hand. Could an eraser possibly help with something like that or is it too far gone?

Money shot.

The hand is too far gone for an eraser. Two minor black specks on cheek, have to look for right touch up skin tone paint

Everything connected by pins, careful sliding hair piece, axe and spear into joints

Still got space for batgirl sinestro and maybe aqua man flash

Cell phone pics

Is that as far up as the bracer goes on the left arm? I couldn't help but notice the raised edge between her elbow and the bracer. Probably not noticeable from a normal viewing distance. Just curious. She looks great overall. Congrats and thanks for sharing your pics! :clap

Is that as far up as the bracer goes on the left arm? I couldn't help but notice the raised edge between her elbow and the bracer. Probably not noticeable from a normal viewing distance. Just curious. She looks great overall. Congrats and thanks for sharing your pics! :clap

Yes unfortunately the ex has that ridge there, wouldve been less noticeable had they painted that silver instead of skin tone

Hey Rulk,

Does the paint job on her hand holding the spear look good?

Saw a picture here somewhere in here somehow had it where it came out looking like Clayface's hand.

Hey Rulk,

Does the paint job on her hand holding the spear look good?

Saw a picture here somewhere in here somehow had it where it came out looking like Clayface's hand.

Yes, well painted. I recommend going over ur piece with an eraser or damp cloth in case of smudges. I still dont like the gob of black paint for eye shadow. Shouldve airbrushed a subtle shadow not painted with brush

Back