Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rulk, Taka, they turned out great! Glad the crappy hand was a one off. I pray I get one as good as your guys minus the scratches on the hand! Congrats guys, looks like a winner!

It seems from the pictures that Takaboi posted that the arm holding the axe is clean but a few other images posted from others have a ridge showing between her arm and bracelet.

Haha, I think I saw Brie Bella in one angle of those photos :lol

Is the spear hand supposed to have that paint scratch?

Nice photos :clap

Looks like my body has warped casting, it sucks cus this is 3 for 3 orders that needed replacement parts. I can tell they put in effort into painting but with the chips black paint on cheek and now this... Im gonna ask for a replacement body and spear

I didnt wanna be one of THOSE guys that micro examines faults, but i received a broken rulk, broken cat and lazied eyed catwoman, and now chipped and warped wonder woman. Paint is surprisingly good though. I expected worse

Finding a new place to put her #thestruggle

250ovar.jpg

I didnt wanna be one of THOSE guys that micro examines faults, but i received a broken rulk, broken cat and lazied eyed catwoman, and now chipped and warped wonder woman. Paint is surprisingly good though. I expected worse

I can see the warped parts on the arm but what's wrong with the face? It looks good to me...

Finally got mine in. I am really impressed! Wonder Woman has amazing presence! I don't regret the purchase one bit. But I do have a big problem with it though. The peg on the right leg won't sit flush on the base. I'm not sure if it is how the peg is angled towards her body. I contacted SS and want to see what they can do before I try drastic measures like using a dremel to shave the peg down. :( Also the styrofoam casing wasn't sealed on mine when I removed it from the art box. Luckily there wasn't anything broken.

Warning, pic heavy.

DSC_1076_zpsdff1080c.jpg

DSC_1088_zps3731fe88.jpg

DSC_1102_zpsd35a88dc.jpg

DSC_1114_zps414a49c3.jpg

DSC_1138_zpsedd60a4a.jpg

DSC_1162_zps2da9af75.jpg

DSC_1168_zpsd7777c89.jpg

Relief!!! They all look great for the most part. Have to think that it will work out, thanks for the pics, looking forward to an unboxing to see the parts put together.

Great Pics RULK.... Sorry about the issues but does it look bad without the camera close ups (Not counting the paint on the hand)

Just found my second candidate for the ignore list:slap

LOL!!

Takaboi.... Do you have the hair all the way on... Looks a bit high or something off the head..

ever mind m last question RULK.. Those arms look bad where they meet the wrist bands... Looks like she was poured into them...

on the bright side..

This is IMO the most beautiful female SSC has done... I think her face is amazing and the paint apps look great.. Other then the issues, in many ways I think she is the best of the DC big 3.... And I don't even care about her character at all...

31E20BF8-8A94-471B-A693-BCD4F9DB95E0_zpsovcvirz1.jpg

Hope you can get things fixed for you RULK... Cause she has the potential to be something really special.

Back