Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I was a first minute PO, and nothing. There's no love for us Full Payers. :tap

I know, right? I don't understand it either. I mean, I don't mind waiting but why don't the people who pay off the statue all at once get it first rather than the flex payers?

Cause the flex payers has been paying since last year.
Why wouldn't SS offer this to those who already paid $300+ with just a remaining balance of less than $100 left?

Why wouldn't SS offer this to those who already paid $300+ with just a remaining balance of less than $100 left?

OscarBologna.jpg

It's not like they are waiting for a check. They charge the card and boom! They get pay, takes a couple of seconds This is the 21st century.

Oh well I meant for those who pay it off all at once from like, day one. I dunno, it's like if I were selling something, I guess i'd rather have someone pay it off all at once rather than a payment plan since to me. I guess it kinda gives me more of a "i WANT it. Here is the payment in full and I just have to wait." I dunno dude, I just feel like if you pay it off all at once, you're just done, you know? You paid for the whole thing.

Oh well I meant for those who pay it off all at once from like, day one. I dunno, it's like if I were selling something, I guess i'd rather have someone pay it off all at once rather than a payment plan since to me. I guess it kinda gives me more of a "i WANT it. Here is the payment in full and I just have to wait." I dunno dude, I just feel like if you pay it off all at once, you're just done, you know? You paid for the whole thing.

:exactly:
There's also a backend cost to SS for setting up a payment plan.

That makes sense with a product that's in-stock. However Sideshow puts their products up for pre-order approximately a year in advance. If a collector goes the Flex-pay route then they've already paid a good portion of the bill prior to shipping.

Full pay hasn't.

To everyone that is still confused as to who should be receiving their statues first and why here is the answer from SSAlex:

Folks have asked why can't it just be fulfilled first come, first served no matter the payment option that one chose...simply...our system is not built to do that automatically. Doing it in that way would cause a very time intensive manual process that would delay batches to go out to customers potentially for weeks and weeks after the pieces arrived in the warehouse.

As to the future and instances of batches that could occur and if FLEXPay or full pay would get shipments first...it will continue to depend on many factors (how many are coming in, how many people FLEX'ed, how many FLEX'd have a final payment hitting on a certain date, how many fullpay folks there are, and so on), so I cannot say that choosing one payment method over another will guarantee someone would be in a first batch situation.

As a flexer I am very eager since I have nearly paid this statue off. It's also a guaranteed sale for SS. Full pay, which I do many times, will sometimes cancel when they get the notice or have CC declined.

To everyone that is still confused as to who should be receiving their statues first and why here is the answer from SSAlex:

It's an answer but not a good one as usual. Everything else I know of is first order, first receive. To have a system that can't handle that just sounds like an extremely flawed system.

I think all items should ship first come first serve regardless of the payment option selected. It kind of takes the whole point out of rushing to p.o. a piece the first minute, hour, or day that its up for order.

But I've heard from SS a few times before that each individual piece ships out first differently to flex vs full payers just by how many Sideshow happens to receive in their warehouse in the first batch vs how many people are flex vs how many people are full pay. There is no real way to guarantee you will get your piece first, its just random.

You would think once SSC gets it to CA port, they would get some UPS bulk discount shipping by geographical regions. So if they can get so many on a pallet it would be more economical, regardless flex or full. That's what I would try to negotiate to keep shipping costs down if I were running a business.

Personally I think their shipping cost are low already. Try shipping one of these boxes via UPS or FedEx on your own and it will cost you almost double

I think all items should ship first come first serve regardless of the payment option selected. It kind of takes the whole point out of rushing to p.o. a piece the first minute, hour, or day that its up for order.

But I've heard from SS a few times before that each individual piece ships out first differently to flex vs full payers just by how many Sideshow happens to receive in their warehouse in the first batch vs how many people are flex vs how many people are full pay. There is no real way to guarantee you will get your piece first, its just random.

It's random supposedly but 9/10 flex payers go first so I don't buy their current reasoning. It probably is because flexers have already paid a large percentage, less chance of cc declines, etc but it makes them look bad if they actually say that.

Personally I think their shipping cost are low already. Try shipping one of these boxes via UPS or FedEx on your own and it will cost you almost double

Oh I realize they already have agreements with UPS to have low rates, but I still think it's logical to group shipment by regions. It would be a simple thing to sort on the shipping database.

I recorded my first ever video which is in the process of uploading now, but in the meantime, here is a quickie:

C1n0Fezl.jpg

Back