Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman sold out in 24hrs, thats why I said that.

Oh and...

1512679_10151901021393562_1982744059_n.jpg

Well said Josh, well said

Wasn't interested in Wonder Woman at all....until I saw the teaser video. Couple that with Wonder Woman being hot property in 2015 makes this now a no brainer for me. Bring on the EX :yess:

99.9% of customer feedback has been positive about her sculpt. Sideshow would be fools to tweak anything based on this. I can't remember a time when people were more pleased by a PF reveal. She's great.

Gladiator Hulk was as well received .... But he is a bulky Dude... The Regular Superman was pretty loved :lecture

I think it's possible because a lot of people will jump on this. Sideshow sold 2,000 EX Batmans fairly quickly. This being the most popular female in DC and so far a well-liked statue does make it possible.

Assuming of course that Sideshow doesn't go crazy and lets it ride to a 4000 EX edition size. That also is not out of the question nowadays.

I think it's possible because a lot of people will jump on this. Sideshow sold 2,000 EX Batmans fairly quickly. This being the most popular female in DC and so far a well-liked statue does make it possible.

Assuming of course that Sideshow doesn't go crazy and lets it ride to a 4000 EX edition size. That also is not out of the question nowadays.

That's scary 4000 EX? Might as well call it a full run. :monkey1 but anyways hope we can get a Big Barda PF in the future!

Lol Joker. So many naysayers on that sculpt and he is godlike.

Godlike?:slap If your into dolls I guess, but even then you should find another word, or maybe kneel down and thank your statue for your fortunate life. Not much sculpt to appeciate when covered in all that cloth. I like the cloth on the old school horror film characters because I think it adds a creepy silver screen look to them. Besides that genre there're very few statues I've appreciated it on. I think it looks great on Doom and Darth Malgus because it's minimal, and it allows you to take their hood on and off. Batman I think turned out exceptionally well, because his suit is very form fitting. Although, I would have perfered him fully scupted.

Godlike?:slap If your into dolls I guess, but even then you should find another word, or maybe kneel down and thank your statue for your fortunate life. Not much sculpt to appeciate when covered in all that cloth. I like the cloth on the old school horror film characters because I think it adds a creepy silver screen look to them. Besides that genre there're very few statues I've appreciated it on. I think it looks great on Doom and Darth Malgus because it's minimal, and it allows you to take their hood on and off. Batman I think turned out exceptionally well, because his suit is very form fitting. Although, I would have perfered him fully scupted.

Jokers sculpted parts are awesome, but there are nowhere near enough IMHO

I'm thinking th ES for the EX will be 2000. Hopefully, the statue we get will be as good as the sample.

I agree. I'm thinking her total ES will come in around 5500-6000. I remember all the people saying "Superman will have an ES of 15000 yada-yada..." Sideshow wants these to sell, not collect dust. Too many people will wait to get a Reg for cheaper later on than pay retail if they overkill ES. As I said, Batman PF hasn't sold out his PO for nearing 600 days. Sideshow knows they made too many of him and pulled back with Superman's ES. Wonder Woman would pull in less than Supes in theory. They also overdid Harley's ES (ugly PF imo) and you can bet Catwoman will come in at around Ivy's numbers. This works better for me as I like collectibles more rare and will buy several different PFs of the same character preferably.

Lately I prefer fully sculpted. especially on women. Too many sculpts have been ruined with fabric. If they put a touch of fabric on, like a cape, then that is fine by me. :)

Back