Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With succes (but my post goes out to all the es junkies - like cbg, it just that I've given up on replying to his rants about es).

I bought galactus with a no ES that me a not a 100% ES junkie! :wave

Disclaimer: I never said I don't like low ES either.

Finally, eh? Whaddaya think?

WonderWoman is Beautiful, simply Beautiful with the stern look and the stance, Anatomically wise I like her proportions they are balanced, shes not Top Heavy and has a A$$ could crack Walnuts but shes Athletic but Demure and let's not forget the Base of the Fallen, Impressive Sideshow

IMG_128381830311899_zps49eaad07.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Everyone collects for various reasons and whatever it is that makes this hobby fun for a person is cool with me.

Having said that...I don't care about ES, ES means nothing to me.

Why anyone would deny themselves the opportunity to add a cool looking collectible to their collection because of a high ES is funny to me... but to each their own.

As long as I can add a statue like Wonder Woman to my collection then Sideshow, or any other collectibles manufacturer, can make a billion statues for all I care. :peace

Very Well said Mark and I wouldn't change any part of that statement my Friend

Damn I could have copy and pasted this exact conversation from every major release.

Mistermark and CBG stop being so damn predictable...lol.

"WOW... I love this, but if the number on the bottom is to big I am out,,"
"Yeah these ESs are out of control, and the QC will suck because of it"
"Oh oh oh and my **** shrinks if the ES is over 150"
"Yeah me to, and my girl with the great natural rack can't even find it with a telescope"
"Whats your gfs name anyway"
"ummmm... Ivy"
"You mean the statue????"
"ummmm..........

Yes"

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Come on guys we just got the preview... Just bask for awhile...... Worry about the ES in a few months when this goes up for PO...lol.

:lol:lol:lol Not just to single those two out there are many, the list is to long to compile but it's the same redderick like you stated Spidey, I myself like to guess what the EX might be but that doesn't last to long if not shown but all this other stuff is IMO is Nonsense, you are not going to know until SSC wants you to know, been doing this to long to be consumed with the Infinite possibility's. At the end of the Day it's what you like and what you want in your Collection regardless of the other

Be Cool
Al

ES talk usually sprouts from the lack of anything to talk about.

The cycle from Preview to Preorder to ES Announcement to Shipping takes over a year sometimes.

Why don't we get back to how sweet this piece is going to be. Even with a large ES, the EX WILL SELL OUT. Just like Batman, there will be many regretting not ordering.

Back