Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

I'd like to see something similar to the second pose on the left...an EX change-o-hand holding her sword on her right hand would be awesome.

I originally really liked the second from the right, with the lasso flying around her. But more and more the far left one with a simple power pose is really growing on me.

Averone02.jpg

I'd rather have either the second or third pose from the left for Sideshow's PF.

The second sketch from the right reminds me too much of DCD's Wonder Woman from their Cover Girls of the DCU line and I don't think that Sideshow should do a repeat.

1009_dcd_wondy.jpg

But I'd still buy it. :D

I originally really liked the second from the right, with the lasso flying around her. But more and more the far left one with a simple power pose is really growing on me.

The far left one seems more heroic to me, I hope that's the one the use.

This is a must buy for me. I own a few Marvel PF's but DC heroes are the ones I really were (still am) into as a kid. I really like the Ms. Marvel PF that pose would be cool for a Supergirl.

I like the second and third pose. Hope they make something like those. I can see it now ex version will be 5000 pieces. Lol

Yeah the pose with her Lasso flying up and winding around her body would be Killer.
Going to respectfully disagree...reminds me too much of some kind of circus act...in fact i hear this music in my head everytime i look at it

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE[/ame]

First two from the left are the best imho
And i seriously hope that isn't the final design for what i'll assume is a Hal Jordan LSB...turrible, just turrible

Going to respectfully disagree...reminds me too much of some kind of circus act...in fact i hear this music in my head everytime i look at it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

First two from the left are the best imho
And i seriously hope that isn't the final design for what i'll assume is a Hal Jordan LSB...turrible, just turrible

Really? It reminded me of this commissioned piece by Ty Romsa
Overlander.jpg

I guess it would remind different people of different things. Good to know you have circus on the brain.

Really? It reminded me of this commissioned piece by Ty Romsa
Overlander.jpg

I guess it would remind different people of different things. Good to know you have circus on the brain.

Very nice. This is beautiful. Is it available as an art print?

I was looking around DeviantArt today and thought that this design would make a neat little easter egg for a WW PF statue

wonder_woman_little_secret_by_yeso-.jpg

That is so Very Good to here about WonderWoman, just hope it is a Great pose, hint Sexy

Back