Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

It will not be Trevor G. Ideal sculptors would be Tim Miller or Mark Newman. Anyone else will be a failure! :lecture

Pablo Viggiano would work for me as well. Love that mans work. However, Miller and Newman do sculpt the best looking women in my book.

Pablo Viggiano would work for me as well. Love that mans work. However, Miller and Newman do sculpt the best looking women in my book.

Pablo does great bust. Aside from the Conan the Prize diorama, he really hasn't sculpted a FS female.

This wait is killing me! :gah: How long will it take to complete the justice league PFs on my shelfs

Pablo does great bust. Aside from the Conan the Prize diorama, he really hasn't sculpted a FS female.

I would suggest you check out the Mystique PF. That's Pablo's work and it looks quite stunning IMHO.

What happened to the five or six sketches that SS put up behind the Joker display at SDCC 2011? I thought those were the various contentions for what the Wonder Woman was going to be?

5-10 years. We still haven't got the X-men or Avengers PFs.

At least there's the Core Avengers, especially now with Hawkeye coming and there's quite a few X-men out.
What I'm surprised about is that There's been no Daredevil PF, the Comiquette was cool but I thought they'd have him out by now.

The Joker PF sculpt is based on Brian Bollands Batman:The Killing Joke artwork.So it would be nice if the Wonder Woman sculpt is based on his art also.Although..in the short preview it does look like AH'.Either way it should be nice.

I found the pics (big thanks to Averone and his photo's from SDCC 2011 thread), and these were supposedly the PFsculpts in contention for WW

Averone01.jpg

Averone02.jpg

Very basic sketch's for different pose ideas by the same artist.Look more AH' than Bolland.
Late 80's early 90's I collected a lot of WW sketch's from some excellent artists..so hopefully if these are Adam Hughes SS will do a good job on the sculpt when they receive the finished Artwork.

Yup the 2 with the lasso would be awesome. I would buy both :drool Can't wait for Superman too

Yup the 2 with the lasso would be awesome. I would buy both :drool Can't wait for Superman too

Yeah the pose with her Lasso flying up and winding around her body would be Killer.
Superman or Batman in an action pose next would be cool.

Back