Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Darn, I can't get excited about this since the change in term "Premium Format." Premium Format could mean fully sculpted and I won't be getting any 1/4 scale figures that are fully sculpted.

I can't think of anything that would suck more than that.

Golf balls and garden hoses. :lecture

:clap:yess: Darkseid PF at 1/4 scale will be insane!!! I want him to be big and massive with light-up eyes!

:goodpost:

I'm SO glad DC is going to get some SSC love. I've been really waiting for some quality 1/4 scale DC statues and looks like many are around the corner.

Darn, I can't get excited about this since the change in term "Premium Format." Premium Format could mean fully sculpted and I won't be getting any 1/4 scale figures that are fully sculpted.

Did I miss something?? :panic:

Looking forward to this. I am interested in the new 52 version as well.

Did I miss something?? :panic:

The Creature From The Black Lagoon figure was considered Premium Format while it featured no mixed-media. A while ago Sideshow made a comment that the term "Premium Format" would not necessarily mean that the figure itself would have any type of cloth material associated with it, and that it is more referring to the scale I believe.

Unfortunate, but this shouldn't be the case with many PFs as the amount of characters that have cloth-like material as their wardrobe will most likely be mixed-media.

Was there some control art from SDCC last year? I remember seeing something. Can someone post that here?

Man this is going to be fantastic. I just hope they do her justice. I really like my Koto WW so a PF that looks just as good in 1/4 scale would be too sweet for words!

Good news about the first release being the classic version! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. The DCD MQ WW was very nice, though I could have done without the cape and high heels.

I wonder how many DC PF's we will see each year. I’m really excited for this one. I had the DCD 1:4 scale museum quality statue for a while and it was simply an amazing piece. I'm sure SSC will blow that one out of the water.

Was there some control art from SDCC last year? I remember seeing something. Can someone post that here?

This was the only pic I could find right now...

tumblr_lxclmfcAwt1qbujox.png

Will they release wonder woman pf before batman pf?
What is the next pf after joker?

Back