Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

I really hope she's mixed media. I hated how Rogue looked (aside from the terrible paint job) and Rogue's jacket just didn't cut it. Wonder Woman needs to be hot AND mixed media. They really need to get her right with the right edition size and using mixed media for a true PF and not just a painted statue which has been done a million times before. GAWD I cannot wait!

That is so Very Good to here about WonderWoman, just hope it is a Great pose, hint Sexy

Sexy sure why not but mostly strong. She's an Amazon and while I love the Poison Ivy pose it would not do for Wonder Woman :lecture

Sexy sure why not but mostly strong. She's an Amazon and while I love the Poison Ivy pose it would not do for Wonder Woman :lecture

You can still be Sexy and Strong, Women that are Athletic but still retain being Femane are Very Sexy and can be, not every sculpt has to be a Sex Kitten my Friend.

I hope when this is eventually released they also release an Ares or Cheetha to display opposite her.

If they choose the one in the middle of those conceptuals with her head posed to the right and knowing that Batman can have his head posed to the left and Superman looking straight ahead it'll be tempting to get a custom base to house all three together.

This was the only pic I could find right now...

tumblr_lxclmfcAwt1qbujox.png

This looks interesting, really digging the concept on the base, wish the pic was more defined

Here's some that I wouldn't mind seeing or based upon

coloring_mike_deodato_jr_by_riccardo_fasoli-d3enyxl.jpg

superman_wonder_woman_batman_by_sporedesigns.jpg

Sexy and Strong is definitely a must for this statue.

Agreed. :lecture

I so agree; SS and lets give Diana a Caboose that would make a Blindman See :exactly:

I want Diana to have the kind of caboose that would make even Richard Simmons go...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0[/ame]

Back