Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
October. SS just doesn't update FP schedules in the case of a release date being moved forward. Won't do it if you ask either. I gave them a shout when they first moved her forward and they just told me they'll give me the option to pay off the rest when she releases if I want.

Oh Snap it's December not November,I might pay in advance when time comes,Xmas around the corner too.:slap

Must be a WW thing... Gal Gadot too :tap
Yeah but the PF doesn't look "skinny". She looks like she's at the peak of fitness without being too bulky. Gadot doesn't see muscular at all

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

should I cancel my conversion and wait list again or is it just going to convert again after a few days.

Too skinny?

image.jpg
image.jpg

You may personally like skinny, but is skinny applicable to WW's character?

You're right, WW is great the way she was sculpted. She does has some muscle tone. So I think she's fine. Remember she hulk was like this too. Both good for me ;)

By the time they come out with aquaman and flash, all the big three will be gone.

By the time they come out with aquaman and flash, all the big three will be gone.

Well The Ship on getting the EX on all of the big 7 JLA members has sailed for anyone new or anyone who hesitated. It's basically regs or nothing and unless they put out another GL getting them all is going to be impossible for anyone who missed him. I still think the Flash reveal is coming this year, it just didn't happen at SDCC like I thought it would.

Back