Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. She stood out most out of the 3.

Although I like the fabric suit idea, being outta of the norm and an attempt to add reality to the sculpture, I think part of the reason she is that much better is because she doesn't have a fabric suit. I think the ability to bring out more detail and imagination is possible through the paint work. IMO

Although I like the fabric suit idea, being outta of the norm and an attempt to add reality to the sculpture, I think part of the reason she is that much better is because she doesn't have a fabric suit. I think the ability to bring out more detail and imagination is possible through he paint work. IMO

I think bats and supes turned out great. WW has a latex-ish outfit so fabric wouldn't have worked. I do agree that going sculpted gives you a but more tightness and definition which is a bit more important with females. But Catwoman looks pretty amazing so SSC seems to be doing a good job with both fabric PF's and fully sculpted ones. I much prefer the variety that comes with PFs...

I think bats and supes turned out great. WW has a latex-ish outfit so fabric wouldn't have worked. I do agree that going sculpted gives you a but more tightness and definition which is a bit more important with females. But Catwoman looks pretty amazing so SSC seems to be doing a good job with both fabric PF's and fully sculpted ones. I much prefer the variety that comes with PFs...

Catwoman does look good :naughty Speaking of suits, I cant tell if BG's proto is paint (w/sculpted wrinkles) or suit :dunno

Some pics I took this past week...

PbJXEmZ.jpg

lqEuxSi.jpg

M0xjApx.jpg

Although I like the fabric suit idea, being outta of the norm and an attempt to add reality to the sculpture, I think part of the reason she is that much better is because she doesn't have a fabric suit. I think the ability to bring out more detail and imagination is possible through the paint work. IMO

I think knowing when and when not to use fabric is just as important as knowing how to use it. This was just a case where I think she turned out perfect without it and I think Catwoman was better with it.

And then soon will come a big fall out of people crying about a higher ES than they hoped.

PbJXEmZ.jpg

I love this piece, I PO the EX on day one. That said how the hell did Sideshow let their flagship statue be display at a major event, with some foreign object or scratch on her face. I've seen this same mark on other peoples pictures and videos. It really bugs me.

hey jimcap,

there is a post in the past few pages that has a closeup on the face without it, looks awesome.

PbJXEmZ.jpg

I love this piece, I PO the EX on day one. That said how the hell did Sideshow let their flagship statue be display at a major event, with some foreign object or scratch on her face. I've seen this same mark on other peoples pictures and videos. It really bugs me.

I also think the tops of some of their display cases are open...it's possible that some fluff could have fallen in there and landed on the face.

I also think the tops of some of their display cases are open...it's possible that some fluff could have fallen in there and landed on the face.

That could be what is was. But you would think a SS rep would have a can of compress air handy, it seems like it was there for a while; as it showed up on a lot peoples pictures. IdeaOfEvil went as far as to photo shopped it out. Rant Over/ I really can't wait to get this.

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that this Wonder Woman has a flek of something on her chin which is something 99% of the purchases here would send back to Sideshow for a replacement, lol

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that this Wonder Woman has a flek of something on her chin which is something 99% of the purchases here would send back to Sideshow for a replacement, lol

I'm surprised the number of people who don't actually read threads before posting in them :slap

I'm surprised the number of people who don't actually read threads before posting in them :slap

8038 replies to this thread and I need to weed through them all before making any kind of statement?

Whatd'ya, hit a kid in he back of the head for pointing and laughing at a fat girl riding a tiny scooter? :cuss

lol

Back