Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah bit Gadot doesn't look muscular. WW looks muscular and of the 3 I meant the "skinny" comment for Cobie

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The statues look great, the muses physique is irrelevant to the face. The statues are made with respect to the comics.

I get real disappointed when it comes to comic based films and the choice of actors/actresses. BvS... why focus on physique with Bats and Supes but not Olive Oil, I mean WW?

The statues look great, the muses physique is irrelevant to the face. The statues are made with respect to the comics.

I get real disappointed when it comes to comic based films and the choice of actors/actresses. BvS... why focus on physique with Bats and Supes but not Olive Oil, I mean WW?
Yeah I'm with you on that. I don't think they cared, they just wanted a pretty face

Muuuaahaahaaa :rotfl

They could've found someone better than those two as well

Well we all know that Kate Beckinsale would've been the best choice. I mean c'mon!
kate-beckinsale-underworld-hd-underworld-5-without-kate-beckinsale-sounds.jpeg

I will back you on Kate until the end of time.

1Dc3Vwi.jpg

That totally should have been our first look at Wonder Woman.

Kate is too old now too. You need someone that'll last through the next 5-8 years of movies. Kate is 41 gents.

Back