Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choose any or choose none:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

ra6yquvy.jpg

Damn she's cute.

P.s. got rid of that annoying white speck

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm surprised the number of people who don't actually read threads before posting in them :slap

I feel it has probably something to do with the fact that most are interested in the topic... But also dont want to read through 800 pages :slap:...

my wl is already converting. I was hoping I would see in hand pics before that would happen. I wonder if people are canceling when they saw 6000 for the reg, that's pretty ridiculous.

I feel it has probably something to do with the fact that most are interested in the topic... But also dont want to read through 800 pages :slap:...

I totally get that, I just find it amusing when people make statements like their the first one to notice something about the statue when it was the center of discussion for the last five pages :lol

my wl is already converting. I was hoping I would see in hand pics before that would happen. I wonder if people are canceling when they saw 6000 for the reg, that's pretty ridiculous.

It probably has more to do with SDCC previews and them seeing something more shiny :) It seems like quite a few people are cancelling because they're going after the Court of the Dead line now...

Never heard of her thanks, she's gorgeous, one more for the bank.

No knock on ScarJo, but I always thought she was more like Black Widow physically.

When this is coming out ? On the ordering page says October,but my last FP is in November.:huh

When this is coming out ? On the ordering page says October,but my last FP is in November.:huh
October. SS just doesn't update FP schedules in the case of a release date being moved forward. Won't do it if you ask either. I gave them a shout when they first moved her forward and they just told me they'll give me the option to pay off the rest when she releases if I want.

Back