Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, but he means delays in getting the total ES shipped to people.
I am hoping to receive my Reg Bats in April, but it could just as easily be July. Now, I don't mind the wait much, but what would happen if I need a replacement part hmm?

Then you hope someone else who got theirs late had an issue different from yours and returned theirs :rotfl

Then you hope someone else who got theirs late had an issue different from yours and returned theirs :rotfl

Lol, well that brings in a whole different dimension. Doesn't matter really, most times international customer have to destroy their stuff. By the time I get my Bats PF, SS might not have any replacements so I could only send it back for a refund.

This statue is so good, it is literally making all other female statues look like lower quality...

This statue is so good, it is literally making all other female statues look like lower quality...

You can't say that until you see the final paint job. She could be awful like the Rogue PF or awesome like Mary Jane Comm. You really need to wait until she's in hand. And... there is nothing lower quality about the Ms Marvel PF (one of Sideshow's best and easily tops this in the babe-category). :)

I wait until its on hand... Other female statues are ok looking to IMO. =)

Agree, there are some really nice female statues out there so not sure about that statement. If the production is close to these proto pics she will be a contender though, but not well above the others.

Well, Rogue was pretty bad...as was Psylocke. But Storm, J Scott MJ, both Vampirellas were all amazing. I think this will turn out just fine.

Rogue depended on how your eyes came out, mine is pretty good, and I don't know what your smoking but Psylocke is one of the nicest female statues Sideshow has made. Sure it was marred by cracking paint on the majority of them, but the sculpt is beautiful. Still one of my favorite statues to date.

WW is the best looking female ss fig I've seen so far.

I have to agree. If she comes out looking anywhere close to the proto pics, WW will look phenomenal. I'd sell off every other female PF I own before I'd even entertain the idea of letting her go.

victim: rogue

"Yeah, they cut up her face, cut her eyes out, cut her fingers off, cut her ****, everything but her ****y, I suppose." - Will Munny, Unforgiven

if we're gonna toss out some statues for best female pfs around, i'm surprised nobody has mentioned shaak ti. to me that one was absolutely stunning.

I think this ww will b the best female statue to date with nothing comming close to it. Best contender will b an eventual Phoenix

if we're gonna toss out some statues for best female pfs around, i'm surprised nobody has mentioned shaak ti. to me that one was absolutely stunning.

Yes, she is a good one too. Don't forget about Darth Talon, Lady Death, the GoL Lara Croft PF, and I am sure there are others I am not thinking of.

Back