Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33w9vuf.jpg

I think this ww will b the best female statue to date with nothing comming close to it. Best contender will b an eventual Phoenix

I dunno... She Hulk is pretty sick... So was Ms. Marvel. The base was boring and not as much going on with those two in comparison to WW but both very good female sculpts. Natasha looks great as well. Queen of the dead. There's some out there and some on the way. Not dogging on WW. She looks incredible but she surely has some competition

I think this ww will b the best female statue to date with nothing comming close to it. Best contender will b an eventual Phoenix

Wonder Women does looks great! But I think Red Sonja and the Queen of the Dead will give her a run for her money.

[
Totally forgot about Red Sonya... Yeah that's another one.... She's looks amazing in photos. Not nearly as popular as WW but if were talking looks.... She's a smoke show

The Exclusive is totally Badass!

2002581-red-sonja-002.jpg

Attachments

• 2002581-red-sonja-003.jpg
    2002581-red-sonja-003.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 335
Oh yeah. That's the ticket right there. I'm not super familiar with the character but just laying eyes on her was enough for me. Just drawn to her. Such a sweet looking statue

Totally forgot about Red Sonya... Yeah that's another one.... She's looks amazing in photos. Not nearly as popular as WW but if were talking looks.... She's a smoke show

Yup. I'm ****ing amped for that sexy lady

Sent from the Bat Computer

I was very close to ordering her. Looks outstanding.

I preordered the EX as soon as she became available, Same with Wonder Women and the Queen of the Dead. To me they are definitely a" Gotta Have!"

In a year where we get Superman, Batman and (supposedly) Wonder Woman and Catwoman, Red Sonja is my most anticipated piece.

Oh yeah. That's the ticket right there. I'm not super familiar with the character but just laying eyes on her was enough for me. Just drawn to her. Such a sweet looking statue

I grew up with Red Sonja's Marvel iteration; had beat up copies of that second limited series Marvel put out as a spin-off to Conan. So imagine how blown my mind was when I first saw that piece. Talk about doing a character justice.

I grew up with Red Sonja's Marvel iteration; had beat up copies of that second limited series Marvel put out as a spin-off to Conan. So imagine how blown my mind was when I first saw that piece. Talk about doing a character justice.

Totally get it. One thing if the statue just strikes you as beautiful art. Its a whole new level when you've been reading her comic for years. Totally get that. I'm sure your stoked to get this

Well, Rogue was pretty bad...as was Psylocke. But Storm, J Scott MJ, both Vampirellas were all amazing. I think this will turn out just fine.

Maybe it's an minority opinion. But I think Rouge is one sexy statue.

Back