Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect models. They would range in price from $100-$300. I never had the skill to paint them right so they just sat around collecting dust. To get one professionally painted it would probably cost me $100-$200...maybe more. This is why I think all of sideshows statues are worth the money regardless of edition size. This statue is beyond awesome and I can't wait to get it next to Superman and Batman.

most? who is most? i think MOST people do think this statue is worth it. it's a simple fact that by reading this thread an overwhelming majority of people are fine with the pricing and the es. so i honestly don't see where you're getting that reasoning from.

ugh, how is a land rover a bad purchase? i have a range rover, and i don't get your point? it's a wonderful car and worth every penny.

yeah i checked that too and it's not listed. mistermark, can you please tell us where you saw that again on the wb store? i know you've made that claim numerous times, but i'm actually interested to see if that is accurate cause if it is, i would be interested in acquiring one for that reduced price you claimed.

Re: Me. WB store sold out of Batman Reg PF a couple weeks ago. They went for a great price like $320 and $7.00 shipping. Obviously the Reg PF sold on the WB Store website quickly because of it. When you see it, you gotta jump on it. They also had the Supes Bust for $539.00 which was an AMAZING price. That is sold out too though. You won't see another cheap offer until Supes Reg ships out to their website and then they will sell fast. Obviously WB store can't carry an unlimited supply like Sideshow's own website does. Keep an eye out when Supes ships or as Josh said, he will post it on here. Good luck. :)

Re: Me. WB store sold out of Batman Reg PF a couple weeks ago. They went for a great price like $320 and $7.00 shipping. Obviously the Reg PF sold on the WB Store website quickly because of it. When you see it, you gotta jump on it. They also had the Supes Bust for $539.00 which was an AMAZING price. That is sold out too though. You won't see another cheap offer until Supes Reg ships out to their website and then they will sell fast. Obviously WB store can't carry an unlimited supply like Sideshow's own website does. Keep an eye out when Supes ships or as Josh said, he will post it on here. Good luck. :)

It was $360, if I remember correctly.

Well, facts never get in the way when dealing with a mm post. :lol

ra8ynedu.jpg

ugh, how is a land rover a bad purchase? i have a range rover, and i don't get your point? it's a wonderful car and worth every penny.

I think the point is that all cars, including very expensive cars, are a depreciating asset. You don't buy the car because of how much it will be worth later, you buy it because it is a nice car and you like it.

Back