Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the minority too then because she's probably my favorite female member of the x-men. I know many were plagued with googly eyes and bad paint apps but I got my hands on a good one and its a gorgeous statue.
\
I was lucky too and got one that had no issues. She one of my favs and shares a shelf with Deadpool.

Attachments

• DSC03043.JPG
    DSC03043.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 416
Love mo Rogue as well... As long don't stare at her eyes, she still looks beautiful...

Maybe it's an minority opinion. But I think Rouge is one sexy statue.

I'm in the minority too then because she's probably my favorite female member of the x-men. I know many were plagued with googly eyes and bad paint apps but I got my hands on a good one and its a gorgeous statue.

\
I was lucky too and got one that had no issues. She one of my favs and shares a shelf with Deadpool.

Sweet Pic of Rogue and Dead Pool, the only thing that I had a issue with was the production piece was done by Tony Cipriano and her A$$ was perfect then SSC got a hold of the mold and filled it in enough to PI$$ me off because that is not what I paid for :gah: that said I do Love my Rogue

Al

I know some statues came out better than others, but all the Rogue love from the previous page(s) has me feeling nauseated. :monkey4 That statue was a poster child for QC gone wrong [or nonexistent] and rightfully and resoundingly panned. Maybe time heals all wounds or people forget, but here's a quick reminder of what should've arrived at our doorsteps. I don't want to revisit all the disaster images, so don't force my hand! :lol

Credit to Alex Kay for these amazing shots I lifted from his Flickr.

6349260017_09a5e69fcb_b_zps2116f3f8.jpg

6349260053_e6a9811fea_b_zps7e9bf430.jpg

Why would even spandex separate at the buttocks like that? It just straight up looks like her skin is green and not in a good way. How they handled it was less than stellar, but trying to fill it in to look more natural was a good call in general. People should just buy nude statues if they want more or less naked women.

Why would even spandex separate at the buttocks like that? It just straight up looks like her skin is green and not in a good way. How they handled it was less than stellar, but trying to fill it in to look more natural was a good call in general. People should just buy nude statues if they want more or less naked women.

Heroines and vacuum sealed suits are a staple of comic books. However, the biggest disservice (I feel) was the paint job to Rogue's portraits.

Depends on the cut of the Spendex.

Regular cut
spandex_pants_rotator-329x390.gif

Form Fit Cut
andrew-2013-sexy-stretch-spandex-leggings.jpg

I know some statues came out better than others, but all the Rogue love from the previous page(s) has me feeling nauseated. :monkey4 That statue was a poster child for QC gone wrong [or nonexistent] and rightfully and resoundingly panned. Maybe time heals all wounds or people forget, but here's a quick reminder of what should've arrived at our doorsteps. I don't want to revisit all the disaster images, so don't force my hand! :lol]

I agree with you completely but the underlying sculpt under all that terrible QC is very nice. After pondering for some time I have sent mine for a repaint and resculpt to try and reach the standard of the SDCC PF. She's too good to waste. The challenge apparently according to Dark Spidey will be the portraits rather than the butt...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back