Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don?t even think Marvel wants Cavill supposedly very difficult to work with they just got rid of RDJ why would they take on another snobby primadonna again so fast lol

Unless box office results dictate they do but has Cavill shown that he brings in the money.

Mission Impossible is his only hit right.

RDJ out of the MCU is not impressive either.

Cavill is such a perfect specimen I wouldn?t even be upset if he did my wife i?ll just sit back and watch and appreciate being in the presence of male perfection personified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is probably not the year to go to the theater

Hopefully the summer changes the climate of the outbreak .. but who knows :dunno

I don?t even think Marvel wants Cavill supposedly very difficult to work with they just got rid of RDJ why would they take on another snobby primadonna again so fast lol

Really? It's not like he's even an A-Lister...fake it 'til you make it? :dunno

[...]Cavill is such a perfect specimen I wouldn?t even be upset if he did my wife i?ll just sit back and watch and appreciate being in the presence of male perfection personified.

Holy crap. :rotfl

Anybody thinking that maybe WW84 and Birds of Prey should’ve swapped release dates. I mean production for WW was already delayed one year to begin with, so it didn’t have to be labeled a summer film :lecture

guyver its the end of modern civilization you should only be concerning yourself with buying a ton of weapons and ammo not being worried about the summer movie season.

But good luck finding any because gun and ammo sales are up 5,000% lol

I just read that a family tried to buy a tank! :rotfl

Last edited:
guyver its the end of modern civilization you should only be concerning yourself with buying a ton of weapons and ammo not being worried about the summer movie season.

But good luck finding any because gun and ammo sales are up 5,000% lol

I just read that a family tried to buy a tank! :rotfl

Probably just a fish tank, but leave it to Jye to feed the hysteria. :lol

ETJ9dMuWoAAn2nz

She?s so bland compared to Wonder Woman

In pretty much every conceivable way, but that's the writer and director's fault.

I don't find Larson particularly attractive although that's neither here nor there -- she's got standard Hollywood good looks but Gadot, on the other hand, can be seizure-inducing at times :rotfl

In pretty much every conceivable way, but that's the writer and director's fault.

I don't find Larson particularly attractive although that's neither here nor there -- she's got standard Hollywood good looks
but Gadot, on the other hand, can be seizure-inducing at times :rotfl

That nose job can only go so far, she still looks just average.

Back