Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the scene right at the beginning of the trailer, where the slit in her dress is so high we would see her underwear......if she were wearing any.

vlcsnap-2020-03-23-05h57m17s542.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-03-23-05h57m23s898.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-03-23-05h57m41s930.jpg

...Are we still pretending Gadot is good looking? Her face is alright, but come on now... At least Larson, even with her foot fungus, has those funbags:

FearfulShorttermArgali-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, yeah, it's the dress, whatever.

Here's who should've been Wonder Woman.

YzjIxHh.jpg

tenor.gif

Can I have a hit of the crack you guys are obviously smoking?

Gal Gadot is PERFECTION. She's so feminine and gorgeous it's almost painful looking at her.

giphy.gif

Hey. I like big boobs too. They're fun to play with and stick your face between.

But not every woman needs a pair of massive droopers to be gorgeous and sexy.

Look at her legs! Her smile!

Eh...whatever....different strokes (material) for different folks.

It's not the boobs. It's that Gadot's a sticc and only sometimes looks good face-wise depending on the angle. For example, Biel got built for Blade.

tumblr_pamdmspcl01v6w3juo2_500.png

This is Wonder Woman.

It's not the boobs. It's that Gadot's a sticc and only sometimes looks good face-wise depending on the angle. For example, Biel got built for Blade.

tumblr_pamdmspcl01v6w3juo2_500.png

This is Wonder Woman.

That's not even a good photo, but yeah, she had muscles for a while and looked great. I haven't seen another actress put muscle to play a superhero yet. Maybe the black girl from Thor 3. She looked good.

That's not even a good photo, but yeah, she had muscles for a while and looked great. I haven't seen another actress put muscle to play a superhero yet. Maybe the black girl from Thor 3. She looked good.
She put in more work than Larson, but still eh. Instathots are more built than million-dollar "actresses".

LOL.....nice timing on posting pics of Chaz Bono.

He caused a lot of damage with his "equipment" on this week's season finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Can I have a hit of the crack you guys are obviously smoking?

Gal Gadot is PERFECTION. She's so feminine and gorgeous it's almost painful looking at her.

[snip blinding, burning .GIF]

Ouch. Agreed.

I like all kinds of women, skinny waifs, voluptuous bombshells, fit women, all colours, you name it. Gadot is indeed Weapons Grade Femininity.

Back