Statue Women of Marvel: The Savage She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of all the women of marvel line, this one was the only one that even tempted me. May still pick her up down the road after in hand pics, which at this rate will be about 2 more years.

20" height and only $200. This is full of wins plus the sculpt and color are the best of the 3.

looked again and got on the WL, waiting to see how quick it converts :lol

might not until it shippes, but it is a great looking piece and a nice ES also.:yess:

I was thinking the same thing that you were. I jumped on the WL for the Exclusive and it converted in a day or two. I was surprised, especially with the low ES.

I thought that this might go through the roof like the She Hulk Ex

I was thinking the same thing that you were. I jumped on the WL for the Exclusive and it converted in a day or two. I was surprised, especially with the low ES.

I thought that this might go through the roof like the She Hulk Ex

hasn't converted yet, but heres to hoping.:hi5:

Savage She-Hulk is reasonably priced...This is exactly what Madame Hydra should have cost

Savage She-Hulk is reasonably priced...This is exactly what Madame Hydra should have cost

I was surprised at the price as well. With the way the Women of Marvel have been going on the bay, I thought it was a good move.

Not to much into the character, but the sculpt it great. Pretty large piece as well.

Motivation for the wife to keep on doing Tae bo

Sue Storm is sold out and it was pretty successful IMO. The execution and paint aps were great. Probably one of the last few pieces left from SSC golden age. I await to see all my 2nd and 3rd quarter preorders.

well i guess it just goes to show how little interest is in this line. This one with only an ES of 300 converted for me in less than a week.

ssc and their fake sell outs are really BS:lecture

I have an exclusive on order. I will be cancelling. If someone here wants it for sure, please let me know ASAP ! And it's yours. Thanks.

I have an exclusive on order. I will be cancelling. If someone here wants it for sure, please let me know ASAP ! And it's yours. Thanks.

I'd just cancel it since I got on the WL a month or so ago and it converted within a couple days, so I'm guessing this is another fake sellout by SSC>

Back