Statue Women of Marvel: The Savage She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will join my family of Jade Giants. And once she arrives, she'll get displayed in front of this:

SheHulk03p17.jpg

If I were a bigger she-hulk fan and didn't have so much on preorder already I would have def signed up for one as I love the sculpt of this savage version. Haven't been too fond of the women of marvel line...but something about this one simply looks killer to me.

Statue definitely looks well sculpted, but the WOM cover on which it's based completely misses on capturing the quirky nature that powers Lyra's books.

not to be a ____, but Im glad I got started in this hobby later on. The Adam Hughes pieces seem to be all but discontinued. Unfortunately there wont be a Emma Frost comiquette in this line but from a continuity perspective its great that they stuck to something all the way thru. Maybe Im speaking way too soon, but I hope they complete the entire line. The only one I wouldnt consider is Spider-Girl. That character is too ambiguous for my taste. Would be kick-ass if they offer a new Mary Jane Comiquette in scale with Black Cat. Id buy that, it would pretty much replace the need for the Adam Hughes ones...

3_amazing_spider_man_640_women_of_marvel_variant__02.jpg

I think they may do Black Widow comiquette first, so they can come out with the movie PF after.

this piece is awesome.Must have.Buy it or you cant come on this forum anymore.

That is silly to say but the sculpt on this piece is amazing! One of the finest sculpted girls SideShow has put out to date. I am a Hulk/She-Hulk whore when it comes to SSC owning pretty much everything they release of him and her.

That is silly to say but the sculpt on this piece is amazing! One of the finest sculpted girls SideShow has put out to date. I am a Hulk/She-Hulk whore when it comes to SSC owning pretty much everything they release of him and her.

What AMAZES me right now is that Eli has posted in arguably every other section on these boards, EXCEPT the one that really matters today....

Whedonville.

I'm sorry but FAITH>>>>>>>>>>LARA>>>>>>>SHE-HULK

And that's the bottom line because 2099 said so!

Ordered !!!! But oh man Sideshow skrew it up again!!!! They actually give her the bio of Jennifer Walters ?!?!?:cuckoo::slap

Dont they know this is Lyra, a whole other character.

Lol.Fiasco.

Is anyone confused by this?

qp0adg.png

I thought only FlexPay items apply for the fee?

EDIT: Nevermind. They fixed it :D

Last edited:
What AMAZES me right now is that Eli has posted in arguably every other section on these boards, EXCEPT the one that really matters today....

Whedonville.

I'm sorry but FAITH>>>>>>>>>>LARA>>>>>>>SHE-HULK

And that's the bottom line because 2099 said so!

buffy's not my thing of course, but Faith does look very well done.

Ordered !!!! But oh man Sideshow skrew it up again!!!! They actually give her the bio of Jennifer Walters ?!?!?:cuckoo::slap

Dont they know this is Lyra, a whole other character.

Lol.Fiasco.

:exactly: :slap

I was wondering if anyone would notice this. Im not the biggest Hulk fan but I do know this is Lyra. HaHa, I thought the "Savage She Hulk" description was a big clue someone didnt really know who this was.

They should be embarrased.

Ordered since there's no NRD. I don't mind the NRD but if there's one, I'll hold on with the order till shipping notice. I have no doubts that it will convert anyway; just don't want to be charge interest at my own expense. At $199.99 for the Ex and Reg, I'll only pay $53.99 with my reward points for the Ex.

I think they fixed the bio now as its about Lyra.

Last edited:
:exactly: :slap

I was wondering if anyone would notice this. Im not the biggest Hulk fan but I do know this is Lyra. HaHa, I thought the "Savage She Hulk" description was a big clue someone didnt really know who this was.
They should be embarrased.

Lyra is the Savage She-Hulk. Jen Walters is the Sensational She-Hulk.

savage-she-hulk1.jpg

Back