Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey Hulk was limited to 179...wasn't that a nod to his apperance in 1/79 or something?

actually it was a Sideshow goof. originally it was goin to be 150 but there processing server allowed an extra 29 thru and they had to honor it.

:slap

ok so i got my wolverine today picked it up from my local toy supplier i always buy from and came home opened it up and wolverine's right hand is missing 1 claw...what should one do? email sideshow?

You should contact your local toy supplier. Since you didn't order directly from Sideshow, I think that is the standard process. Your supplier should be able to work through Sideshow if necessary to make right.

Just so it doesn't get too buried, I have an interest thread for a 1st appearance head for this PF in the customs area.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80867

first-wolverine-hulk-180.jpg
7919b4a648f60da1186b598daf928fb6.jpg

Hopefully you're right...

I got on fairly early because I missed the PPO. No conversion yet, but I do have another member who got an EX for me for cost plus shipping.

It pays to hook other collectors up once in a while instead of flipping all the time. :hi5:

Too bad he's decked out for a slumber party. :monkey2

Not too amusing when someone starts throwing around accusations of you being a fraud with no reason, huh????

Is it amusing when someone starts throwing around accusations that you're a fraud when it is true Jake?

Say for instance when a board member [you] specifically asks another board member [me] to order an excl. Wolverine PF for them . Do you remember me PMing you on July 20th [the day before SS billed me] making sure we were still on, and you responding with "Awesome... Thanks again!!"? Don't worry if you can't remember, I've kept the PM's and will gladly forward them if need be.
Well, thanks to you, I'm now stuck with a PF that I only ordered as a favour to you, and I'm going to have to pay the shipping fee's to send it back to SS.
So, if you're trying to paint yourself as a good guy, someone who keeps his word, is honourable and trustworthy...then you're a fraud. If you're trying to paint yourself as a sleazebag who doesn't have the slightest problem screwing people over for nothing more than trying to do you a favour....then you're not a fraud.

My only regret, other than trusting you to be a man of your word, is I can only leave a neutral feedback for you. It isn't your first neutral, and I doubt it'll be your last, but it will put you one neutral closer to being banned from the commerce section which I can't say would be a bad thing at the moment.

Most likely people are low on funds so they are canceling the ones that they don't really like after seeing the pictures. This month there are going to be so many damn products to go on pre-order so maybe they are saving up for those.

Is it amusing when someone starts throwing around accusations that you're a fraud when it is true Jake?

Say for instance when a board member [you] specifically asks another board member [me] to order an excl. Wolverine PF for them . Do you remember me PMing you on July 20th [the day before SS billed me] making sure we were still on, and you responding with "Awesome... Thanks again!!"? Don't worry if you can't remember, I've kept the PM's and will gladly forward them if need be.
Well, thanks to you, I'm now stuck with a PF that I only ordered as a favour to you, and I'm going to have to pay the shipping fee's to send it back to SS.
So, if you're trying to paint yourself as a good guy, someone who keeps his word, is honourable and trustworthy...then you're a fraud. If you're trying to paint yourself as a sleazebag who doesn't have the slightest problem screwing people over for nothing more than trying to do you a favour....then you're not a fraud.

My only regret, other than trusting you to be a man of your word, is I can only leave a neutral feedback for you. It isn't your first neutral, and I doubt it'll be your last, but it will put you one neutral closer to being banned from the commerce section which I can't say would be a bad thing at the moment.

thanks for the heads up on this guy..he also dont like returning PMs..:dunno

Jbinny! Say it ain't so!
At least pay the guy back his return shipping.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for my total with shipping!

:)

P.S. How did you know?

you lucky bastard, cause i pm'ed him about it the second i read his post he was getting rid of it. He said if you passed on it, he would sell it to me. Was it a good deal? as, would i have bought it for the price? :lol

Back