Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey Hulk was limited to 179...wasn't that a nod to his apperance in 1/79 or something?

Classic Spidey PF was limited to 75, as was Negative Zone Spidey.

If Brown Wolverine is that low, they'll be plenty of b*tching and moaning from those that miss out on him.
Difference is, neither gray hulk nor negative Spidey are as iconic as brown Wolvie, which is arguably his most recognizable look. Like suggested above, they can restrict evil X-Force Wolvie or Astonishing X-Men Wolvie to edition sizes of 2 for all I care. But I better be able to get brown Wolverine. Or there will be much _____ing and moaning. Oh, yes, there will be.

Difference is, neither gray hulk nor negative Spidey are as iconic as brown Wolvie, which is arguably his most recognizable look. Like suggested above, they can restrict evil X-Force Wolvie or Astonishing X-Men Wolvie to edition sizes of 2 for all I care. But I better be able to get brown Wolverine. Or there will be much _____ing and moaning. Oh, yes, there will be.

That is true. :goodpost:

Grey Hulk was limited to 179...wasn't that a nod to his apperance in 1/79 or something?

If Brown Wolverine is that low, they'll be plenty of b*tching and moaning from those that miss out on him.

They should make him very limited like 100-200, and watch all the crying that we are going to see from that ES...:D

Difference is, neither gray hulk nor negative Spidey are as iconic as brown Wolvie, which is arguably his most recognizable look.

Agreed. I wasn't suggesting that Brown Wolvie's edition size would be that low, I simply listed those edition sizes to show what Sideshow has done in the past when "redoing" a PF.

But I better be able to get brown Wolverine. Or there will be much _____ing and moaning. Oh, yes, there will be.

You and me both.

Hulk. Originally, an ES 150 was planned. SSC upped the ES to 179 due to some kind of error/misunderstanding. Here's what SSC says the reason is:

Important Product Information

A NOTE ON EDITION SIZE
During the pre-ordering for this item, the heavy load on the servers momentarily disabled our inventory counter. This in turn caused a slight overselling of this item. In order to honor the pre-orders of those collectors who fairly participated, we have decided to slightly increase the edition size of this item. The edition size of the Exclusive Hulk will be increased from 150-piece edition to a 179-piece edition size.

We apologize in advance to those currently participating in this edition, some of which may disagree with our decision to slightly increase the edition size. We will completely understand if any of those collectors decide to cancel their Exclusive Hulk pre-orders

What do you know!... I remember taking my time during PPO, and still got a Grey Hulk.

Hulk. Originally, an ES 150 was planned. SSC upped the ES to 179 due to some kind of error/misunderstanding. Here's what SSC says the reason is:

What do you know!... I remember taking my time during PPO, and still got a Grey Hulk.

Weird! I thought the 179 had some significance, like his appearnce in 1/79 or issue 179 of the comic. Guess not.

I think an ES of 500 for Brown Wolverine sounds about right.

:rock

SDC13747.jpg

If Sideshow wants to go out of the box a la Negative Zone Spider-Man, they should limit the Patch variant to an ES of 50...

2j1lmhw.jpg

Thats the Mark VI, not IV! Goddamn it Meaty!!!!

Yeah, its on order, but dont know if I will be able to swing the price.

I'll flip the ____ out of both of my brownies...
That's fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

If Sideshow wants to go out of the box a la Negative Zone Spider-Man, they should limit the Patch variant to an ES of 50...
But Patch couldn't use the existing mold or clothing pattern (at least, not Patch as I remember him in the comics). Doing the mods to make it look right would hardly be worth SS's investment if they were producing 50.

Back