Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, but I always hate the idea of having the same statue twice regardless if it is in a different color. :(

My wallet just can't afford it.

Courtesy of Amin Ko...

wolverinepf2-1.jpg

2guh2bl.jpg

Awesome!!!

How do you guys know that Sideshow will use the same pose for the Brown suit??? I know they did it a lot with Spiderman, but nothing is set in stone. (I'll feel like a big dumbass if they release it next week at SDCC)

~~I'd prefer the Brown suit in a crouching pose like he's about to pounce, or possibly in a pose that can represent him tracking something/someone.

How do you guys know that Sideshow will use the same pose for the Brown suit??? I know they did it a lot with Spiderman, but nothing is set in stone. (I'll feel like a big dumbass if they release it next week at SDCC)

~~I'd prefer the Brown suit in a crouching pose like he's about to pounce, or possibly in a pose that can represent him tracking something/someone.

Something about Q and A said something, I'm too lazy and it's Friday for me to BRING IT though :duff

So consider it BRUNG!!!!!

Is it confirmed that the Brown costume wolverine will be for the Black Friday? :yess:

And if so... When is the Black Friday :slap ??

Back