Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here...I asked for an extension. They gave me until the 28th...ind of _____ty if you ask me that SSC didn't let us have the flex pay..

They gave me until 21st. :( Its ____ty but they are a business. Flexpay means full payment after 3 months were as someone's WL will convert and they will most likely pay.

True, they are a business that allows a lay-away (FlexPay) option, and I just placed Mola on Flex and it went through, I just wonder why not Wolvy, I sent them both on the same day...Besides, items like Wolvy will sell out quickly, not many want cancel.

Oh well, Im not canceling this...I will have the dinero's.

True, they are a business that allows a lay-away (FlexPay) option, and I just placed Mola on Flex and it went through, I just wonder why not Wolvy, I sent them both on the same day...Besides, items like Wolvy will sell out quickly, not many want cancel.

Oh well, Im not canceling this...I will have the dinero's.

They have a limited number of Flex pays per item I think.

From today's Mud Run at Irvine Lake. More pics tomorrow.

mudrun72010.jpg

I didn't even know I was bleeding until a bunch of people told me.

My Response....

Cue the greatest line ever in this instance....

I ain't got time to bleed :rock2

This is what happens whenever you mess with the Marvel gods and try to cancel the Wolverine PF :exactly:

So everyone's sure the brown costume is confirmed? Will the brown costume have the swappable head?

Back