Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time now. Glad I passed on the comiquette.

ScreenHunter_002-9.jpg

I just noticed the Sabretooth PF in the foreground. Wolverine looks awesome. He'll look perfect posed by himself, against Sabretooth or the Hulk. Great job on this one. This PF harkens back to the glory days of 2006. ;)

Yeah I am not totally blow away as of yet but that could change next week. I am REALLY looking forward to the Sabertooth PF as well as the Gambit

I hope I will get one but considering the hype around this thing, many people will be disappointed because of computer crashes and not being fast enough.

I predict the Ex selling out within a minute......

I hope I will get one.....

I wonder if they will have a change o head for the EX, I have a feeling that will not be the case this time.

Yeah if the Darth Talon Ex sold out in less then 3 minutes, this will be quicker than that although I am sure the edition size will be larger then Darth Talon so maybe it will last "a little" longer.

I can also foresee many cancellations on other products because Wolvie is so popular. It reminds me of when Iron man Comiquette came out a couple of years ago....

This Preorder will be interesting........

Back