Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm keeping mine since ssc will most likely come out with a comiquette sabretooth or other villian for him to go with.

True. Although I may not be able to justify having 2 Wolverines (same costume).

What's with the lines/separations on his body? His shirt is not 1 piece?

i'm keeping mine since ssc will most likely come out with a comiquette sabretooth or other villian for him to go with.

True. Although I may not be able to justify having 2 of 1/4 Wolverines (same costume) in my collection.

What's with the lines/separations on his body? His shirt is not 1 piece?

you guys like the seams at the chest area? Dont know if I like that. Regardless i will e getting this!

ScreenHunter_001-19.jpg

ScreenHunter_002-9.jpg

ScreenHunter_002-8.jpg

ScreenHunter_003-4.jpg

ScreenHunter_004-4.jpg

ScreenHunter_005-2.jpg

Looks awesome. But too much teeth showing which is what I didnt like about the comiquette. Just my opinion but other than that looks incredible.

Maybe I am in the minority here but I really don't like what I see so far (too big head, pose, fabrics...) but anyways we'll see next week. What interests me the most about this piece is that Gambit is next

Maybe I am in the minority here but I really don't like what I see so far (too big head, pose, fabrics...) but anyways we'll see next week. What interests me the most about this piece is that Gambit is next

he looks allright from the preview, i will hold judgment til i see the whole thing

I think Sabretooth is next...

I think Sabretooth is next...

I think they said (in Q&A) that before Gambit we'd see one PF before? Anyways Sabretooth is also a very good option

Edit: I was mistaken. They just said Gambit would be previewed "soon"

I agree with you. Not crazy about head and fabrics. I will be passing on this and keeping my EX comiquette. I just hope a Sabretooth comiquette is released soon. My Wolvie comiquette needs a sparring partner.

I agree with you. Not crazy about head and fabrics. I will be passing on this and keeping my EX comiquette. I just hope a Sabretooth comiquette is released soon. My Wolvie comiquette needs a sparring partner.

Pretty sure we are getting a Sabretooth PF to go with....the Wolvie PF. :)

Back