Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Igo was requesting pictures of poses on SF just a few months back for a brown wolverine. It is in the works.

He also used the phrase "Might be doing a Brown Wolverine" when he asked for possible poses... So unless something else has been mentioned from SS It's still a question mark. And even if they're going ahead with it, it seems they're still in the sketching phase if their asking for possible poses, which means it will probably be 2-3 years before we see a brown wolverine.

I don't know, can't be that long because XM said Marvel won't allow them to reveal there's until after SS & XM said there going to reveal there's some time next year. So it should be soon

He also used the phrase "Might be doing a Brown Wolverine" when he asked for possible poses... So unless something else has been mentioned from SS It's still a question mark. And even if they're going ahead with it, it seems they're still in the sketching phase if their asking for possible poses, which means it will probably be 2-3 years before we see a brown wolverine.

Um what? I don't think so

The current PF is going for Grail prices. Do you guys consider it to be? I like it but I haven't seen one in person. I will probably wait for a new PF, bit do you guys think it's possible to get the ex for around 600?

It's probably the last Marvel piece I would sell that I own (and I own comic Hulk PF, Cap PF, Thor PF, Spidey Comiquette). But it's dependent on your own tastes of character and statue execution of course. What are the prices it is going for?

The current PF is going for Grail prices. Do you guys consider it to be? I like it but I haven't seen one in person. I will probably wait for a new PF, bit do you guys think it's possible to get the ex for around 600?

I think it's a awesome statue one of my favs and my first pf I think the the reg head is the better head

My main advice thou is to get sabretooth as well then it is incredible

It's probably the last Marvel piece I would sell that I own (and I own comic Hulk PF, Cap PF, Thor PF, Spidey Comiquette). But it's dependent on your own tastes of character and statue execution of course. What are the prices it is going for?

I saw an ex go for 700 shipped last month, but other than that, most people put buy it now prices for over 1k.

If the ex. is selling for $700, then I wouldn't say those were actually going for "grail" prices. Folks are listing prices no one will pay. If you can get the regular for $500ish, it's a good price IMO. I personally had no use for the ex. head and didn't even get it.

Um what? I don't think so

Here exactly what Igo said "" TOTAL SPECULATION, but IF Sideshow Collectibles WERE to POSSIBLY make a new Wolverine PF (brown and tan) what would be your ideal pose or concept/idea? ""

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=143386

So again unless something new has been posted I haven't seen (which is possible) it's not a guarantee yet. As for 2-3 years estimate, look at Superman PF took about 2 years for most of us to get their Superman PF AFTER it went up for PO, who knows how long it was on the sketch board before it went up for pre-order so my estimate is not to far off IMO.

PF Wolverine Exclusive Question

I'm really looking for one, and I'm interested in:
1) Anyone looking to unload?
2) What's a reasonable price? The market seems all over the place.

Re: PF Wolverine Exclusive Question

That's what the prices here look like now that I've hunted old sales. eBay is a seller's market, I guess. It's insane. Some are $1,500.

Back