Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any have issues with the Wolvie PF claws like being duller or rusted or just change in sheen?

I actually had purchased this piece a while back and i noticed that as well..they looked rusted a little towards the base of the hand and they were a little duller and almost looked like they had water stains on them as well..

Do they have a new PF in the works anytime soon? I wonder if I should try to hunt one of these down or wait... I wonder about the cloth on this old one.

Yeah keep your hopes up. I got a Wolvie and Tooth PF from a seller here Tooth has a small piece missing from one of his claws. Both were Regs and he gave me a great deal. I sold my Koto Wolvie Artist Proof to pay for a good chunk of it.

Do they have a new PF in the works anytime soon? I wonder if I should try to hunt one of these down or wait... I wonder about the cloth on this old one.

Wait... XM already announce they are making one. SS will definitely want to match XM piece.

Brown one! Sweet.. I love the brown costume, but I actually prefer the yellow. I grew up with the Jim lee and cartoon xmen. The yellow means more. I think that they would absolutely kick ass on a new sculpt. I will probably just hold out. Not many pieces are worth paying triple the retail in the aftermarket.

That's true. They went bonkers with the iron man releases in response to xm. Ssc will probably do a magneto too.. :)

That wasn't in response to XM. They have been working on those for months. Igo mentioned the MK5 and VII were in the works months ago and long before that SSC said they would like to visit every armor in 1/4 scale.

woho brown wolv , will xm or ssc do better statue?
xm already shown the proto while ssc wolv just lingering in this thread.
xm 1 ssc 0.

New Hulk, Cap and Thor will show on SDCC2014. Its just a matter of time, maybe this or next year, we will see a new piece from wolverine, no doubt.

SS should reveal theirs soon, prior to buyers PO with XM Wolverine

I doubt SS Wolverine will sway me from not buying the XM piece.. I'm sure SS version will be Mix Media Wolverine standing with one foot up on a rock in baggy pajamas with ES of 5000... it will probably be an easy pass, for me anyways. But I wouldn't be mad if SS proved me wrong, would save me $400 :)

I doubt SS Wolverine will sway me from not buying the XM piece.. I'm sure SS version will be Mix Media Wolverine standing with one foot up on a rock in baggy pajamas with ES of 5000... it will probably be an easy pass, for me anyways. But I wouldn't be mad if SS proved me wrong, would save me $400 :)

My plan is to buy both seems like the easiest plan

Back