Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have tons of space and a lot of money. I just decided about two years ago that I'm not just gonna keep statues just to plug a hole in my collection, if the statue is not worthy of keeping for any QC reasons or the feeling of a cheaply made statue not worth the money that I've paid for it. Just as a collector I've grown tried of SS treating us, me the consumer like trash or the take it of leave it mentality. I can count at least 10 statues that I've just let pass or returned. That in past years I would have kept or ordered.

That just my side of the cut back story.

It is a legit side to read. Thanks for sharing your points Lung

Have you considered that your troubles with replacements may be that you filed SO many claims in 1 YEAR that they are taking a closer look at you... That or you pissed them off....:rotfl

It's still not that many. They are all legit issues with pics showing the chip, or completely broken parts. It's takes forever for them to respond. Then all the generic emails keep getting sent to me makes me have to all them after 3 same replies. My statues with issues get built up when it takes them so long to resolve a new issue. Thats why it seems likeso many at once but its really not many at all. I'm only a reg paying customer who got broken parts with proof I send them. So there's nothing different here? :dunno

I can respect everyones opinion and all talk about SS QC, lies and deception. Of all the years I have been collecting with SS I have had only one statues that I had to ask for a replacement and they have always been there if I needed help or questions. I cant complain much at all.

I got this statue early and the excitement has not worn off. Its just over the top fantastic to look at and I dont regret getting him.
In fact the opposite has happened to me, I want more of these SS 1:2!

Time for more pics of this bad boy, I will move him and take a few photos

I can respect everyones opinion and all talk about SS QC, lies and deception. Of all the years I have been collecting with SS I have had only one statues that I had to ask for a replacement and they have always been there if I needed help or questions. I cant complain much at all.

I got this statue early and the excitement has not worn off. Its just over the top fantastic to look at and I dont regret getting him.

Yeah after I got wolverine which is my first 1:2, I want more of these suckers. Doom is next, and I hope Sideshow will release a new Iron Man 1:2 scale soon, I can't believe with all the IM hype we only have 1 IM 1:2 LSF and 1 IM 1:4 maquette :slap

I also want Batman and Spiderman LSF, but that will be a long shot I would think.

I would figure SS would have been had another 1:2 IM made by now. Considering we've seen the Mark V 1:2 is some random SS photos.

Considering this was the last IM movie, and from what I hear he's not going to be in the next Avenger movie either. The IM franchise will never be hotter.

Considering this was the last IM movie, and from what I hear he's not going to be in the next Avenger movie either. The IM franchise will never be hotter.

Lol what? Of course he'll be in the next avengers movie. It says in the ending credits of IM3 he will return..

Lol what? Of course he'll be in the next avengers movie. It says in the ending credits of IM3 he will return..

He will return for Avengers 2 but IM4 is an uncertainty. The amount of money that movie made I would be surprised if they don't. I'm hoping Marvel will focus on other characters now though. There's much more to Marvel than just Iron Man. It's great news IMO that Marvel are making Antman & the Guardians

https://m.mtv.com/news/article.rbml...&alt=http://m.mtv.com/news/index.rbml&cid=300

Aves .. I'm with you.. I've been lucky I guess... but I have had no issues with my LSF's.. they are amazing. The Maul is over the top awesome, and I'm always surprised when I read some of the SSC hate postings.. They just sell product.. they don't force anyone to get the product or to keep the product if it's faulty. I think the issues and comments lie in a much deeper darker place.. namely the individual...:)

Wow, it is really interesting to hear some ideas here! This is how easy to accept a company's lies and keep buying its' products just because how they are beautiful:))) In fact they are neither perfect nor flawless anyhow:) Think about a politician who says lies to his followers but you don't mind that because he doesn't have a powerful or better competitor? Or you learn that your girlfriend is cheating on you but couldn't leave her cause she is the most beautiful thing in the UNIVERSE:))))
And lastly Averone is a great collector but he is so part of this system because he is the partner of ARH which is doing business with Sideshow so everything seem to him more different...

Wow, it is really interesting to hear some ideas here! This is how easy to accept a company's lies and keep buying its' products just because how they are beautiful:))) In fact they are neither perfect nor flawless anyhow:) Think about a politician who says lies to his followers but you don't mind that because he doesn't have a powerful or better competitor? Or you learn that your girlfriend is cheating on you but couldn't leave her cause she is the most beautiful thing in the UNIVERSE:))))
And lastly Averone is a great collector but he is so part of this system because he is the partner of ARH which is doing business with Sideshow so everything seem to him more different...

With all due respect Magnus but your comparisons are hyperbole and way off base. The only real fact is that an anonymous spokesperson of SSC via social media issued a statement that was later contradicted by the fact that 60 more Wolverine LSF statues were made available. It is speculation that these 60 represents a completely new batch that was created after determining the demand as is it speculation for me to assert that a portion or all of the 60 may be related to cancelled orders. I'm just surprised at the level of acrimony aimed at SSC. Is it due to this perceived lie or to the fact that people are bitter that their justification for purchasing the Wolverine LSF is being undermined by the additional stock? As someone who placed an order for the Wolverine LSF I am grateful for the additional opportunity to place an order for this statue at its current price opposed to paying a premium in the secondary market. I would much rather see the profit be enjoyed by Sideshow who can reinvest the funds to improve qualify control, purchase additional licenses and to continue providing us the products we enjoy opposed to a flipper or collector who was able to time their purchase prior to the edition closing.

Can somebody please put some new pics up to get this thread back on track :)

Anybody just recieved this ?
Who's new to ordering it ?
We need to update the list

With the price & scale there's not going to be that many getting this piece Ant. On the bright side you will be one of the few to own it though :)

Back